General Chat

Stevo985

Or a sort of Michael Jackson situation, only Macaulay Culkin returns and shoots him.

My father has joined facebook. He doesn't know how to work it though. When he wants to reply to something, he just posts it to his wall. A comment on someone's video will go out to everyone. I've had to tidy it all up with his password. I never realised Facebook was so difficult to use. It reminds me of me on twitter. How do you teach an old person how to use facebook?

My brother-in-law used to do that.

He also video-called me on Skype, we had a chat and said our goodbyes and he must have thought the call closes when you say 'bye' because I looked round about 2 minutes later and there he was on webcam! I closed it out of fear my sister-in-law would walk in with a nightdress on.

If it had been one of my mates... well.. that's a different story.

It all needs to go in my stalkers portfolio.

And did you miss the massive facebook message conversation about it!? Yeah we're sorted now, Hopefully its going to be a cracker.

I think I'm going through one of those phases when I'm apathetic towards football again. We just lost 3-0 and I barely flinched.

Think after last night that can be renamed as Houllieritis!! :)

Note to all:

When a woman in the office says "That looks like a massive one" (referring to a box someone has given her), it is not the best idea to reply "Thank you for noticing!" (referring to my cock)

Especially when you don't know the woman.

And she works in HR.

Â