General Chat

Stevo985

Is the traditional dancing of Lapland called Lap-dancing?

As a region, Lapland doesn't have it own's traditional dance but on a national level both Finnish traditional dance music and the artist performing said music are referred to as "pelimanni". The pelimanni musician typically uses (but is not exclusively restricted to) either the fiddle or the violin.

I like Lily Allen - She seems normal compared to most celebs. Terrible because she was 6months pregnant & if so she'll have to give birth to

the dead baby. Must be awful.

It must be awful to have to do that, especially for a second time.

I once worked with a lady who had 2 quite late miscarriages which were both boys, she then had 2 successful pregnancies both girls then another miscarriage which was a boy again. Could the sex of the baby have an impact on how it gets carried?

I like Lily Allen - She seems normal compared to most celebs. Terrible because she was 6months pregnant & if so she'll have to give birth to

I once worked with a lady who had 2 quite late miscarriages which were both boys, she then had 2 successful pregnancies both girls then another miscarriage which was a boy again. Could the sex of the baby have an impact on how it gets carried?

That is really weird, im thinking just coincidence but still terrible regardless. You wouldnt wish it on your worst enemy, i feel so sorry for her.

That is really weird, im thinking just coincidence but still terrible regardless. You wouldnt wish it on your worst enemy, i feel so sorry for her.

I agree, it would be strange if true but maybe just coincidence.

How is Wiggy Jnr doing BTW mate?

Yeah he's ace mate, he's starting to teeth by the looks of it so he's been pretty grumpy the last week or so. Luckily he's still going through the night.

How's your little man? He must be due his second lot of jabs soon?

Yeah, second jabs on Friday, the OH is really dreading it as I can't make it and she's had to ask her mum (who is a right pain in the back side). We also think he's teething as he can be quite grumpy and dribbling a lot. He still won't give up his 3am feed, it doesn't seem to matter what time his last feed was he still wakes about 3/3.15 for a quick 3-4oz before going straight back to sleep. Think its more habit than necessity.

If I'm honest I don't actually mind, Emma offers to get up but I like to do it as its nice having a bit of 1-on1 time when its really quiet.

There was a lady up the road from where I grew up that wasnt capable of carrying boys, also her 2 daughters have had the same problem.

Girls are fine though.

Very strange.

My Aunty had about 3/4 miscarriages with boys but she did eventually have one boy but he was born prematurely.

He's fine now he's older same age as me, but he was very sickly & slow for a long time.

After more miscarriages of male children she gave birth to a healthy girl. However after the birth she was sterilised because of medical problems, caused by so many pregnancies.

It was a problem with genetics in the Male line only apparently, so yeah it is possible for miscarriages to only effect one sex of foetus.

Â