General Chat

Stevo985

I was verbally abused in jest by a boggies fan today while walking up the town while he was repairing the road. He told me Villa are shit so he got told to **** off. I then had to listen to ""up the baggies" while he had to listen to "**** off" ""you're shit. I won :D

Me & Snowychap have had a lot of lively enjoyable debates (policing, benefits, prisons, employment, etc) in the past.

We have very different views on the world & so don't our opinions are normally opposite.

Anyway, in the "am i cheating" thread, i have to agree with every post that Snowychap made.

woohoo, a first. :D

(i would have said this in the thread, but seems to have got locked due to a silly comment at the end).

I was verbally abused in jest by a boggies fan today while walking up the town while he was repairing the road. He told me Villa are shit so he got told to **** off. I then had to listen to ""up the baggies" while he had to listen to "**** off" ""you're shit. I won :D

Must've been an intellectual debate, that one Wendy! :winkold:

Why are Wood pigeon's so **** fat ?....there's one that sits on my chimney at 5 'o clock in the morning and starts cooing very loudly...he's obviously too fat to move as he just watches as pebbles whizz past his face...i'll catch the **** one day

Ooh on the subject of pigeons. I saw one get hit by a truck and bounce off another truck going in the other direction this morning. Like one played it off the other - just in front of my car. I think 'explosion of feathers' sums it up.

Why are Wood pigeon's so **** fat ?....there's one that sits on my chimney at 5 'o clock in the morning and starts cooing very loudly...he's obviously too fat to move as he just watches as pebbles whizz past his face...i'll catch the **** one day

You need one of these...

product_assult.png

Ooh on the subject of pigeons. I saw one get hit by a truck and bounce off another truck going in the other direction this morning. Like one played it off the other - just in front of my car. I think 'explosion of feathers' sums it up.

Can't beat a good one-two.

I fooookin hate pigeons.

Live on the top floor of an apartment block in the town centre. I get tons of the feckers on my roof.

Noisy, filthy, scavenging, diseased feckers :twisted:

I didn't. :hooray:

Indeed, that would require some understanding and awareness of morals and decency.

The snowster speaketh much sense :nod:

I didn't. :hooray:

Indeed, that would require some understanding and awareness of morals and decency.

I'd take a brighter future personally. Anyway of the 7 people i've talked too about this, 1 of them on here, 6 said if the paper was available to see some of the questions before hand, they would do it too.

I'm guessing it's mainly to do with the fact people who want to do Uni would want to give themselves an even better chance rather than say missing out by a grade and then having nothing planned in your life to do and having to re-sit the whole year again to do the exam and waste a year of their lives. Hmmmmmm.

I think you make it out as if people are using photographic memory to write perfect answers. I'm only talking about looking at a few questions before. Which to be fair, we usually know what is coming up on a paper anyway so it wouldn't make a huge difference. Teachers usually know.

Edit: 2 VT'ers my age, have also said they would look at a paper before hand.....

Â