General Chat

Stevo985

Anyone know any decent clothes websites? I'm aware of Asos but that's about it.

Flannels.

Yoox is good for a bargain on quality gear.

I went to the shop in Birmingham yesterday and they hardly had anything, but the website is quality. Just spent a chunk to bring my weekend spending on clothes to £500.

Flannels.

I went to the shop in Birmingham yesterday and they hardly had anything, but the website is quality. Just spent a chunk to bring my weekend spending on clothes to £500.

bloody hell, spill the beans then what did you get.

Flannels.

BtSymFG.gif

last week at two o'clock in the morning i was awoken by this really loud roaring noise which was making the house shake, i lay there for a few seconds thinking what the hell is that then i suddenly got it into my head that a plane was about to crash into our street or my house. anyway i pelted out of bed to the window and could not see anything but this noise was getting louder so i rushed down stairs and frantically tried to open the door, on opening the door i nervously popped my head out but could see naff all. by this time id got it into my head that we were having a big earthquake or there was a huge tidal wave that was roaring across england, i was shitting myself as i went out into the street in just my pants then i got it int my head that the power station was about to explode. this other bloke was in the street and he said it was one of the cooling towers releasing steam, turns out it was an emergency steam release from the towers. no joke the noise was frightening especially at that time in the morning. took me a good hour to calm down from it.

Damn this phone. Sorry about the lack of properly embedded link, but...

www.isisclothingco.com.

this is a villatalk conspiracy.

@Rugeley

2 members of my Branch are from Rugeley and they thought world war 3 had begun . They reckon it must have woken 90%"of Rugeley .

it was unreal, you could feel the house shaking slightly. i was worried about my grandad as he lives alone but the lucky bugger slept through it.

i forgot to say when i scratch my balls i usually shit myself, no one is perfect though ay.

That was rather unexpected...

well you did ask  :)

• Like 1

Â