General Chat

Stevo985

I aint got any mates that are into anything else apart from going the pub and getting wasted. But I find I can go without seeing my mates for long periods, I like my own company so it aint a problem.

Find some new mates!

• Like 1

I see that lad who had cancer, and was raising money for cancer has died. He died this morning in his sleep. Absolutely tragic, so young but fair play to him, he helped raise over 3m for cancer research. What an hero and inspiration he is, RIP pal.

Yeah absolutely tragic. RIP. Fair play to him for raising money right to the end, Inspirational. 

I aint got any mates that are into anything else apart from going the pub and getting wasted. But I find I can go without seeing my mates for long periods, I like my own company so it aint a problem.

Find some new mates!

I know, I could do with some new mates that aint into heavy drinking etc.

I'm keeping an eye on it.

Though after 3 years of faithful service my shoes are coming apart :(

Edited by villaajax

How much would one pay for a massage?

(no happy ending)

Zen do a full body one for roughly £25 It's more expensive if you want it gentle.

Said the riches rent boy ever.

• Like 1

can I be honest, I find a full set of hair down below on an attractive woman very sexy. its great for flossing your teeth whilst your down there aswell.

Each to their own and that, but I find it horrid.

I couldn't think of anything worse other than getting your head down there and finding a cock!!

can I be honest, I find a full set of hair down below on an attractive woman very sexy. its great for flossing your teeth whilst your down there aswell.

I couldn't think of anything worse other than getting your head down there and finding a cock!!

I won't make that mistake again

I won't make that mistake again

that's what they all say.

Â