He's a dedicated mumsnet user ?

Turns out the lad doing the tarmac is liam & noel Gallaghers uncle

No wonder it cost you 7 grand.
Just gotta roll with it ......you know what I mean
Some might say, you were overcharged.
Definitely not u seen the size of the driveway on fb

I'm still curious how PompeyVillan happened to find that thread :detect:

I mean I use the interweb a lot but I've yet to type penis Dunking into Google

It's absolutely viral. Even got into the Metro. 

It IS a superb thread - not quite Scuba Steve standard, but still worthy of a VT OT thread. Good work Mumsnet (particularly for the way they baited the OP and kept it going). Some impressively filthy mummies on there, too - even featuring some Rob-style DHUTWU comments.   :wub:

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2

I'm in bits reading that Mumsnet post..... absolutely superb work. 

"That must be sexy. You do it then spring apart, you rush to the bathroom and he plunges his knob into a bucket."

I died when I read that!!! Still cracking up.

Mom and her fella are on holiday at the moment and I've just received a text from him saying he has just proposed to her. He's a lovely guy, villa fan too so I'm happy but a part of me is annoyed he never told me and my brother beforehand. I'm a bit of a traditionalist as is my brother and we discussed about how it would be nice for him to ask us for 'permission' in a nice/daft way kind of thing.

Anyway, should we just ignore it or would any of you feel a little annoyed too?

Mom and her fella are on holiday at the moment and I've just received a text from him saying he has just proposed to her. He's a lovely guy, villa fan too so I'm happy but a part of me is annoyed he never told me and my brother beforehand. I'm a bit of a traditionalist as is my brother and we discussed about how it would be nice for him to ask us for 'permission' in a nice/daft way kind of thing. Anyway, should we just ignore it or would any of you feel a little annoyed too?
I don't think you can be annoyed tbh. As a traditionalist you won't have realistically expected to be asked as one of the children. You say yourself it was a daft chat between you and your brother.

Been checking out these forums for a few weeks now waiting for the opportunity to introduce myself.

I've recently agreed to take on a teaching post at a school in the Witton area as my wife and I have decided to move down here from the north east with our daughters.

I start after Christmas and we've been in the process of looking at houses in the local area. My wife is originally an Erdington girl and her parents are hoping we end up close by. I've got to say I think the area is cracking and I am hoping we get one of a few properties we've looked at.

Her brother is a diehard Villa fan and has been a season ticket holder for most of his life and in the 7 years I've known him, I've been to around 5 games with him - mostly when we have visited the in laws in the past.

I've never really supported a club up here in the North East as I don't live within a close distance to any particular clubs. But every time I've seen Villa play with my brother in law, I've been bang into it and really felt a passion for the lads. The supporters have been amazing - cracking bunch of chaps - and I've caught the bug in a massive way.

Possibly about to live within a relative stones throw of Villa Park and already invested in a love for the people and the area - with an inherited Villa family - I've asked my brother if there is a possibility of getting a season ticket and making this habit an obsession.

I can't wait to experience that!

Hoping to be around on the these boards for the foreseeable future and beyond...simply wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome buddy. Don't let the crazies scare you off and always DHUTWU and you'll be fine

• Like 1

Mom and her fella are on holiday at the moment and I've just received a text from him saying he has just proposed to her. He's a lovely guy, villa fan too so I'm happy but a part of me is annoyed he never told me and my brother beforehand. I'm a bit of a traditionalist as is my brother and we discussed about how it would be nice for him to ask us for 'permission' in a nice/daft way kind of thing.

Anyway, should we just ignore it or would any of you feel a little annoyed too?

when i proposed last month i didnt so much ask but told her parents i was doing it, at least i let them know, its understandable to  be annoyed by that. i suggest you get your own back by letting the tyres down on his car before he gets back off holiday.

DHUTWU?

Essentially this may have been posted "too soon" but it's possibly a necessary way to welcome you :)

If VT had a disclaimer it would say something like:

Almost all things here should be seen as fun. At no time do the majority of people intend to upset you. So please, just talk about Villa and have a good time. Also, DHUTWU

Â