Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

to the same tune as the city is ours -

adebayor, adebayor, his dad washes elephants, his mom is a whore

not in great taste, but IMO not racist and by the looks of things on youtube a song they've sang for years, UEFA have cleared them already i think

That's not really any worse than United's "Eating dogs in his home country" chant about Park Ji Sung

The "mom is a whore" line isn't even clever, though!

They must try harder.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His mum is a whore, that's insulting but not racist. His dad washes Elephants, that does have a hint of 'otherness' about it. Of course, the only Elephants us Europeans see are in a zoo, so it's referring to being African, or an 'other', but it's not really racist in my opinion. It's a bit ridiculous, and maybe insulting, is washing Elephants a bad thing to do? I don't know, probably not.

Either way, I very much doubt that Spurs fans were intending to be racist to Adebayor. It's more likely that the Madrid fans were being racist towards him in all honesty. Racism in Spain is tolerated unofficially.

I'd be very surprised if that is true, Tottenham are one of the blackest clubs in the premiership and in 04/05 were the blackest along with Arsenal and possibly Aston Villa. Its a shame if it is true though.

Sir, you need to listen to some more music.bK0dD.gif

FPFGt.jpg

One of the most famous songs from one of the most famous albums by one of the most famous bands of all time.

They certainly entertained me on Tuesday. You could see the looks of confusion as they realised they couldn't lump it to Crouch as per.

FPFGt.jpg

One of the most famous songs from one of the most famous albums by one of the most famous bands of all time.

pet sounds released - 1966

me born - 1984

safe to say its a bit before my time, i've seen it in HMV for a fiver before and never taken the plunge just cant get into them

FPFGt.jpg

pet sounds released - 1966

me born - 1984

safe to say its a bit before my time, i've seen it in HMV for a fiver before and never taken the plunge just cant get into them

Music is timeless though. It's not like referencing some TV show or some fad that hasnt been available for 40 years, it's the **** Beach Boys!

World War 2? Never heard of it, I wasnt born until 1984.

The Beatles? Never heard of em, I wasnt born until 1984.

The Godfather? Never seen it. I wasnt born until 1984.

Peter Withe's goal against Bayern? Before my time, I wasnt born until 1984. :lol:

Seriously though, Pet Sounds is one of the greatest albums of all time. There is a reason it still regularly makes the top 10 in those lists of great albums, and if you see it for a fiver then you should definitely pick it up. :thumb:

I'm chuffed they lost. Brings them down to earth. I hate the way they suddenly become the worlds best side when they win a few games. Their fans come out of the woodwork and tell us how the game should be played. **** off Tottingham.

Â