Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

VDV goes into my Fantasy Football team this week. So prepare for him to start playing shite (that's the logic anyway).

I'm using this logic too... I've taken Ashley Young out of my team, in hope that he'll start scoring again :winkold:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone think VDV and Bale can't play together? The only times this season Bale has played well have been when VDV has not played.

Just sayin'.

Spurs do just lump it to Crouch who nods it down to VDV. I've got VDV as well and got rid of Ireland, so hopefully the roles will reverse!

The Guardian have an article saying its been 17 years since Spurs won away at one of the big four (a victory at Liverpool). I always thought we were pretty shocking away at the big four, but Spurs were even worse.

Not that surprising... with the exception of most of the past half-decade or so, Villa has been far better in the PL than Spurs.

Hopefully a few Spurs players get into trouble after that. Disgraceful behaviour, even more so because the referee got it spot on.

He never gave a free kick, Gomes for some reason feels the need to put the ball on the floor, Nani puts it in. Where's the problem? Well done to Clattenburg for over-ruling the linesman.

It seems there luck of stealing points over the past month is starting to even itself out.

Â