VTers' Blogs

ChrisVillan

I tend to stay out of the Blogosphere, most of it is self important, self indulgent, badly written shite (no offence ;)) but I stumbled upon this the other day and I really enjoyed reading it.

Its about a recently homeless guy who spends his days in McDonalds and Starbucks nicking their free WiFi so he can blog stuff on his laptop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Click the link in my signature, it will take you to a blog where I post my music reviews.

Have updated the link in my sig to a new site which I am hoping to make into a proper site this time. If anyone wants to submit articles feel free to send an email to the one on the contact page and I will upload.

• 6 months later...

Along with a few others I have just launched a new blog, loosely based around drum and bass but with heavy reference to other forms of electronic and bass music, and some bits and pieces from outside.

Blog & Bass

Amongst our first entries you will find an exclusive interview with Toddla T.

Also, you can subscribe to my radio show podcast here.

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've already plugged this in the WikiLeaks thread, but I suppose this is the correct place for it.

Not my blog, but the missus'. Related to the world of credit cards - not the most gripping subject, I know, but she's trying to get it off the ground and would be grateful for some followers, so get in there VTers.

It has been suggested that this would get more hits on WordPress rather than Google Blogs, and she is planning to switch soon. But for now:

My World of Plastic

Her other (rather more silly) ramblings:

Notes from a Global Village

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...