VTers' Blogs

ChrisVillan

• 2 weeks later...
Just posted my latest interview. You might know the subject, he was an absolute gent and I can't thank him enough.

The term "legend" is thrown around a bit too often in football but I think General K is a bona fide legend

• 2 weeks later...

Considering starting a blog for the inevitable happenings in the life of a student exiled on the Welsh coast with far too much time on his hands and far too many pubs available. Saves clogging up the OT forum (although Rob seems keen on them staying here ;)). Will provide a link when up and running, will kick off with stuff taken from off here.

Drunk and Cringing in Las Aberystwyth. A blog on the life of times of an exiled in Aberystwyth Villan, his conquests and failures, his embarrassments (of which there are likely to be very very many) and triumphs (of which there will be fewer ;)) while tax dodging in Wales and Birmingham.

Nothing new on there as yet, just a choice 3 of my threads from here - 'Assuming we've all been there...', 'One of those moments', and 'Edgbastion. Probably shouldn't drink'.

Since I'm on a booze and clubbing break, it may be a bit before anything new happens, but you never know. Might have soemthing to rant on. The football tomorrow for instance...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...