VTers' Blogs

ChrisVillan

Not really a blog but my site is full of travels covering just about all the of the USA and just about all of Canada as well as jaunts working in summer camps in USA and volunteering in Peru and travelling through Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia (hence my name lol):

Clicky!

I've got some ace photos (if I do say so myself) of just about all the National Parks in USA including Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Yellowstone as well as all the major cities in the US, including Vegas etc :) So if anyone is planning trips over there it's a good little reference as to what to expect. Also got lots of Canada covered (Quebec is just lovely, Vancouver is out of this world and the National Parks are amazing) and a lot of the national parks in Peru.

I do have forums and other bits and bobs on there but tbh I don't keep it upto date so it's really only kept as a photo album (although I do get a lot of friends still registering for the forums...mugs lol :D)

Table now up to date.

For those of you who think Voodoo Radio has been too rock-focused, we now have not only Xann, trimmy and Sheriff on board, but R.I.C.O. In other words, we have a bit more variety and some great new posters. Check it out.

Tip for you, never write your blog under the influence of alcohol......
Bloody hell what were you drinking? Absynth with a Night Nurse top?

Almost, Carling.

The phones fubar by the way. Brand new(ish) Samsung e900. Hence the 'dark' mood.....

KIMBO has just got in. Was considering blogging, but would cause all sorts of trouble....

I will say though.............. VT'ers.................... I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I'm drunk

I've started one to cover my day to day goings on at work. I figured it'd help me let off steam if nothing else.

If you fancy seeing what really goes on inside a school, it might be of interest. I'd like to get a few people onto this one and get some discussions going on it, so have a look if you're bored.

Anyway, being a teaching site you can find it at http://www.hellosir.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stopped using my MySpace blog because it's crap (and you didn't even know I was using it!) so my lame filtering/waffle hybrid style will now be found on B2TD. I've finished uni now so it'll probably get heavy contribution until I get a job. Expect Villa stuff, probably more so once the new season starts.

And while you're at it go check out RICO's latest post on VR.