PL: Chelsea h 2009/10/17 12:45 Match Thread

limpid

You need luck against the top 4 - we've had none.

Penalty should have been given. Their goal very lucky.

And yet rather than feel sorry for ourselves, we defended for our lives to stay 1-0 and then equalised.

After that, we've really given it a go.

Well done boys.

Awesome performance thus far.

yeah ash hasnt been great and carlos looks a bit dodgy but have been great so far, gabby looks well up for up

ref is shit plain and simple, blatant pen then one or two shocking decisions, summed up by the foul given against gabby in stoppage time when he headed across to big john

i think we should stick gabby on cole 2nd half, raped him at the end more than once

jamie redknapp "villa will take the draw chelsea will only want to win" **** off dickhead

You need luck against the top 4 - we've had none.

Penalty should have been given. Their goal very lucky.

And yet rather than feel sorry for ourselves, we defended for our lives to stay 1-0 and then equalised.

After that, we've really given it a go.

Well done boys.

Awesome performance thus far.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Up the Villa!

Sounds like Ash is having another no-show.

I'm still **** fuming with him - we break away, players pouring forward, Ash has got it in space on the left with Warnock steaming up on the outside of him getting into space for the overlap...what does Ash do? Ignore Warnock and pass it straight to a Chelsea player.

:bang:

Sounds like Ash is having another no-show.

I'm still **** fuming with him - we break away, players pouring forward, Ash has got it in space on the left with Warnock steaming up on the outside of him getting into space for the overlap...what does Ash do? Ignore Warnock and pass it straight to a Chelsea player.

:bang:

Aye, that was daft. He knows better than that.

Collins - a fekking warrior in our defence!!

Dunne - looking good. Top goal!

Petrov - this guy is awesome! Doing all the dirty work whilst linking up with our attacking play

Milner - another warrior!

Young - come on son... pick it fecking up! Poor game, trying to hard to please... just keep it basic and get these balls into the box

COME ON VILLA!!!!