PL: Chelsea h 2009/10/17 12:45 Match Thread

limpid

i think peoople saying ash has been bad, i think have half a point, hes been v.bad in open play, seems to walk along the line until he loses the ball, or picks out the wrong pass. but his deliveries for both goals were fantastic over the keeper to back post

i think peoople saying ash has been bad, i think have half a point, hes been v.bad in open play, seems to walk along the line until he loses the ball, or picks out the wrong pass. but his deliveries for both goals were fantastic over the keeper to back post

Also to be fair to him today he is up against one of the best RBs in the game at pres who is bloody quick and therefore hard to beat.

Also to be fair to him today he is up against one of the best RBs in the game at pres who is bloody quick and therefore hard to beat.

disagree completly this is his chance to what he does best because against most other oposition he will have 2/3 people marking him. at chelsea just bosingwa

disagree completly this is his chance to what he does best because against most other oposition he will have 2/3 people marking him. at chelsea just bosingwa

There is a reason Chelsea don't go to 2/3 and that is Bosingwas doesn't need it.

There is a reason Chelsea don't go to 2/3 and that is Bosingwas doesn't need it.

it appears your right, but now hes down injured and ivanovic is coming on:)