• 16-25
    • 26-35
    • 36-50
    • 50+

Someone has voted in the 36-50 bracket

What a slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Your slag vote seems to have been trumped

Indeed, we now have 4 "proper slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags" with 50+ :shock: :lol:

A mere 456,182 according to that calculator.

Or 1,300 over three degrees of separation.

Funny, I don't remember shagging The Three Degrees, but I did drink a lot more in the 70s so I guess it's possible.....

A mere 456,182 according to that calculator.

Or 1,300 over three degrees of separation.

Funny, I don't remember shagging The Three Degrees, but I did drink a lot more in the 70s so I guess it's possible.....

Cunningham, Regis and Batson? ;-)

I would be classified in the 1-5 bracket. In honesty I'm 31yrs old and have had five women, although been with my lady for six years.

The "Sex Degrees of Separation" ready reckoner tots up the numbers based on your number of partners, then their previous partners, and their former lovers, and so on for six "generations" of partners.

"When we sleep with someone, we are, in effect, not only sleeping with them, but also their previous partners and their partners' previous partners, and so on," said Clare Kerr, head of sexual health at Lloydspharmacy.

It's an interesting point actually. I was reading a spiritual book which expressed a similar view albeit regarding people whose past is slightly unknown. Unfortunately it is possible to absorb the negativity from a person who may have been abused or who is mentally unstable. What might seem like a harmless one night stand could actually harm you both mentally and physically.

Found in this book -

LIFE FORCE

Written by a 'White Magician' (as opposed to Black Magik) Omraam Mikhael Aivahov - 'Man With White Beard'.

MasterPostCard11.jpg

Â