1. 1. How many people have you shagged?

• None
    • 1-5
    • 6-15
    • 16-25
    • 26-35
    • 36-50
    • 50+

are their really 13 people on VT who have slept with over 50 women/men!!

does anyone wish they had slept with less?

I am married now so hopefully the number will not increase, but why would I want it to be less. I really enjoyed my single days, I really do not think it is such a high number. If your single for a few years and go out every week it soon adds up. I moved to Cardiff which is a rugby mad city, I play rugby, look like I play rugby and girls in wales love rugby players.

I think if I was still single and wanting to settle down it would be a little sad but I am not I am happy and in love with my wife.

another question for this thread then ..

How would you feel if your wife / husband was in the plus 50 category ?

Did you ever ask ? I think in my early relationships It often got asked at some point but as i got older you just figure none of us are angels so I stopped answering / asking .. Since i've been married my number has stayed the same guess that's the important bit to me .. Having spent some time in SE Asia i deserve a bloody knighthood for that as well as anyone who has visited knows

This thread has given me new confidence in my pulling skills. I hit three figures by 21 and stopped counting.

Edit: The vast majority were utter slags though.

well the poll does say people ..but how many would it be if you only counted the women :winkold:

This thread has given me new confidence in my pulling skills. I hit three figures by 21 and stopped counting.

Edit: The vast majority were utter slags though.

well the poll does say people ..but how many would it be if you only counted the women :winkold:

Ah. :D

At a guess between 140 and 160, but it is a guess.

Can't remember exactly. Circa 30 though i think. Not a great deal when you consider my longest relationship is 8 months and i'm 30 years old!

Â