Favourite Dragon?

ender4

Which Dragon do you like the best?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which Dragon do you like the best?

• James Caan
    • Duncan Bannatyne
    • Theo Paphitis
    • Debra Meaden
    • Peter Jones

This poll is closed to new votes

So which Dragon do you like best from Dragon's Den?

Peter Jones?

Theo Paphitis?

Duncan Bannatyne?

James Caan?

Debra Meaden?

Personally, i find Debra scary.

Duncan is a miserable git.

Peter is ok if he gets his own way, but otherwise a spoilt brat.

James is softly spoken & smiley.

Theo is funny.

so James or Theo gets my vote.

James is the most respectful. He doesn't act like a cock like the others.

Theo can be comical as can Peter Jones, but they can be real bastards sometimes. Mostly with good reason, but there are times when they have shot people down too early, then the pitcher pulls out some great info which makes them think "oh shit, perhaps I should have waited 5 minutes".

Why isn't there an option for people that don't like any of them? Or are we just excluded from the thread? :D

why would you watch a program where you don't like ANY of the main cast? there must be one that you hate the least? ie: your favourite! :)

if not, then i guess you don't watch the program, in which case, you are excluded from this thread, get out. NOW!! :lol:

there are times when they have shot people down too early, then the pitcher pulls out some great info which makes them think "oh shit, perhaps I should have waited 5 minutes".

Sometimes those pitches go on for hours. It's really the loss of the person pitching if they withhold important information.

I used to like that Aussie guy the best, now I wouldn't say I have a favourite they all bring something different.

It's a good show. Quite cringe worthy at times. Popcorn telly, I like it.

I only ever watched it once, the one that had the band on and various dragons werealmost fighting with each other for a piece of the action

Thing was, the band were crap

Hard nosed business people with an eye for making good dollar out of helping someone's business along the way, trouble is not one of them had a clue about the music biz and they all seemed to want a piece of the action

hilarious and idiotic all at the same time

Â