PL: Liverpool a 2009/08/24 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Down to MON now.

45 Mins to go what will he tell the players, i hope he wont ask us to sit back and defend like we did at old trafford not at anfield surely, he needs to make the right subs as well will he bring on lowry for agbonlahor? only time will tell i hope he makes the correct decisions and seals the 3 points UTV

Or let's just hope Liverpool don't come out all guns blazing with Gerrard and Torres at their best, then were **** :!:

Theres something about Gabby up front in a 4-5-1. No idea what, why or how but it works so I don't care.

I swear he just makes more space than Heskey does, He is also so hard to defend against in terms of the movement he makes

I think its because the defence have to respect his speed and ability to get behind them more than with our other forwards.

I've always liked NRC. Remember him playing really well at the start of last season and even scoring a few goals but then was put of the frame and rarely made an appearance in the starting 11

People were on about him moving or that we should get rid of him.... just hope they realise that he is a good player and still has a role at the club