Friendly: Fiorentina h 2009/08/08 Match Thread

limpid

Good first half... Delph has looked quality... not afraid to put his foot in

Thought Heskey & Agbonlahor have looked good. Gabby looks like the rest has done him good...

Young, Milner and Gardner all done well

Clark is coping well but started to lose concentration towards the end of the half

Lichaj is getting better every time I see him.

As for Fiorentina ..started poorly but began to click towards the end of the half..looked dangerous in patches...

He'll be able to hack the pace no problem! Its good playing a side like Fiorentina, there a passing team, love the ball. He's shone for me, he has a burst of acceleration. Barry and Petrov as the 2 failed for me, because Barry couldn't get back, Delph has more energy and can actually tackle!

Maybe I'm a biased yank, but Lichaj looks pretty good. I wonder if MON would send him on loan to get playing time once Luke Young is back?

Not biased, everybody is looking at Delph, Clark and Albrighton but for me Lichaj has been brilliant, he has also impressed me.

Looking good so far, very impressed with delph, clark and lichaj as i've never seen them play before.

Milner looks lively and i think he'll have a great season this year.

Good to see heskey causing problems and getting a goal.

I know it's only pre season but we've put in some decent performances so far.

Hopefully some of the miserable fans who think we're going to get relegated because we signed beye are watching.

Delph certainly been playing the deeper position today, he'll look very solid in behind Sneijder!

Be interesting to see him as the attacking player but certainly looks like he's got the lot!

Maybe I'm a biased yank, but Lichaj looks pretty good. I wonder if MON would send him on loan to get playing time once Luke Young is back?

Not biased, everybody is looking at Delph, Clark and Albrighton but for me Lichaj has been brilliant, he has also impressed me.

I agree, although I have only seen the last two and a half matches.