Friendly: Fiorentina h 2009/08/08 Match Thread

limpid

Good to see MON testing Clark against this lot. He clearly wants to see how he'll do if needed this season. Might be like a new signing :P :P

Definately, It saves us spending £££ on wages and a new player when you have Clark coming through!

Delph, Clark, Agbonlahor, Young, Milner, Guzan, Albrighton.....the future looks bright!

Gab looked good early on, havn't noticed him for about 30 mins, formation is crazy. I hope it's a plan because it's something that could hurt us if we are that unorganised, everyone is swapping and bursting forward; very nice to watch, hope they are letting each other know and certain people are sitting back as well.

Well that was enjoyable. Delph took to it like a duck to water. Heskey looks a new man. Clark once again looking like he's played there for years. Cuéllar & Friedel rock solid. Young is fresh and lively. Milner & Gardner full of industry.

It's good to have them back :D

Like just now! Delph out on the wing, young playing centre mid.
It's been happening quite alot when we got forward. Young moving CF, Heskey left wing. Delph moving wide left, Milner coming more central etc. Total football eh?

Listening on WM, sounds like we are doing well.

Delighted Delph has stood out, and pleased Clark has looked good as well.

Hopefully he and Albrighton will save us a couple of signings if MON intends to use them both as backup this season.

I don't want Petrov next to Delph, cause I don't rate Petrov holding when teams hit us on the break, it's okay in a 4-5-1 where he's got more support defensively, but if Delph burst forward then if the opponent breaks, I have no confidence in Petrov to help out to much defensively. Delph alongside Reo-Coker for some reason for me, give Delph the liscense!!!!!

Well that was enjoyable. Delph took to it like a duck to water. Heskey looks a new man. Clark once again looking like he's played there for years. Cuéllar & Friedel rock solid. Young is fresh and lively. Milner & Gardner full of industry.

It's good to have them back :D

Very well said, yet some want it coated with gold. :?