Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

I've recently developed a taste for biltong. Bearing in mind I've only eaten the processed stuff that comes packaged up from a supermarket's snack aisle, I think I might try and get hold of some of the more 'genuine' stuff and see how I get on.

Ahhh biltong. The reals mans Pepperami. My friend bought me a few back from Cape Town when he went last week. Tasty stuff.

I've recently developed a taste for biltong. Bearing in mind I've only eaten the processed stuff that comes packaged up from a supermarket's snack aisle, I think I might try and get hold of some of the more 'genuine' stuff and see how I get on.

Selfridges do a good selection.

Selfridges do a good selection.

When will they open the Basingstoke branch?

Dinner a few nights back:

121fe.jpg

Relatively not crap, though, for me: penne alfredo with chicken and bacon in the foreground, some boneless chicken "wings" in the background (with a couple of liters of Pepsi off to the side)

Mini eggs!!!! While most of you get them whenever you want *slightly hate you for that* We only get them once a year around Easter time. Should be another week and I will be rewarded!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!

Dinner a few nights back:

121fe.jpg

Relatively not crap, though, for me: penne alfredo with chicken and bacon in the foreground, some boneless chicken "wings" in the background (with a couple of liters of Pepsi off to the side)

Sorry, but that's quite crap!

I love chicken wings though, especially heavily marinated spicy wings.

Mini eggs!!!! While most of you get them whenever you want *slightly hate you for that* We only get them once a year around Easter time. Should be another week and I will be rewarded!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!

The drugstores around here have had them out for about a month now.

Â