Peace Cup: Malaga a 2009/07/25 Match Thread

limpid

In the ground now bit bored after long day in the sun, seating plan is wank we are everywhere and the biggest group of us are sat behind malagas biggest group, attendence is piss poor me and the gf had a whole block to ourselves till some kid turned up with a horn :(

:wave:

Sidwell needs to step up, and **** soon, he's taking the piss now. I just turned on around 15 minutes into the match and didn't see him until 30ish minutes. What.. the.. ****.

In the ground now bit bored after long day in the sun, seating plan is wank we are everywhere and the biggest group of us are sat behind malagas biggest group, attendence is piss poor me and the gf had a whole block to ourselves till some kid turned up with a horn :(

keep him away from your missus then mate :lol:

Sidwell is playing? Are you having a laugh? I'm at work and got this on in the background so not paying much attention, but I never even realised Sidwell was on the pitch.

He's doing his invisible ginger man impression again.

Anyone see that ad for the trimmer with the light on it :crylaugh: That shit actually exists.

"the the the scorchio 'microtouch magic' the the" It's like an episode of the Fast Show :lol:

Hows Lichaj playing?? does he look any good so far or hasn't he had anything to do??

He is playing because we have no-one else

He is really playing, really pretty well:-)

Who the hell is Caaaar -ew... It's prounounced KA-RU

It's actually not, so he's entitled to mis-pronounce it just like we do :)

[kuh-roo; sometimes kair-oo] - /kəˈru; sometimes ˈkɛəru/

I think we're pretty close