Peace Cup: Malaga a 2009/07/25 Match Thread

limpid

stop getting so wound up guys - this is a practice matcb to get the players fit - we dont qualify for the chapions league by winning here!!

we are playing these games purely for practice instead of going to lincoln or tamworth like last year.

Had enough now, getting a bit wound up.

I need to chill.

God help me when the season starts.

Lets hope we have one or two players in.

Seriously tomaszk, our first game of pre-season, half the team out and away from home in a friendly!

It's gonna be far from right, chill mate and enjoy the fact we're back in action :D

yes villamike, we've all had enough of tomaszk's negative attitude. I sometimes wonder if he knows anything about football

Bit of a non-event so far.What chances there have been have been for them, smart save from friedel and a header from set piece wide. We havent offered anything, carew very isolated since Heskey went off

Lichaj looks OK though

i think that we should stick to playing walsall to get the players ready rather than playing half serious tournaments when they arent yet fully fit.

Yes I just caught a glimpse of Walsall V West Brom on SSN a few minutes ago, which was played earlier & thought...

I'm going to miss my annual pilgrimage to the Bescot to watch the friendly V the lesser Yam Yams!

In the ground now bit bored after long day in the sun, seating plan is wank we are everywhere and the biggest group of us are sat behind malagas biggest group, attendence is piss poor me and the gf had a whole block to ourselves till some kid turned up with a horn :(

Who the hell is Caaaar -ew... It's prounounced KA-RU

It's actually not, so he's entitled to mis-pronounce it just like we do :)