2010 - What league placing is acceptable?

NurembergVillan

Where should we be finishing next season for you to be happy?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Where should we be finishing next season for you to be happy?

• Champions
    • Top 4
    • Top 4 and a trophy
    • 5th/6th
    • 5th/6th and a trophy
    • Mid-table and a trophy

Top 7 and a decent run in the cups would see me pleased again.

I'm not going to be dissapointed if we don't improve again.

I reckon 5th-8th will be a toss-up between us, Spurs, Man City and Everton.

Top 7, qualify for Europe again, and have a real crack at the cups and I'd be pretty pleased.

Qualifying for Europe and a decent cup run (QFs in something). It's impossible to progress every year as that's what every team wants to do, we've had 3 progressive years under MON and hopefully it'll continue.. I just hope the fans will be bloody patient for a change.

Hard to vote in as every one of those options looks like success to me.

I think a top eight finish is enough in the league, although I'll obviously be happier with fourth than eighth and I'd like to see us do well in both the domestic cups and in the Europa League.

I think European qualification is a minimum for me. I know its quite a big ask, but if we're going to try to do anything in this league it is imperative to maintain a presence in European competition and build our reputation gradually.

This club has never achieved three consecutive seasons with over sixty points.

Didn't know that. Though obviously it was rather harder in the past (with 2 for a win). But still would be good to do it. I want EITHER 5th/6th and a trophy or 4th/very close to it. I don't think we will. But that's what I'd be happy with.

I think we'll do well to finish top 6 again. Realistically I can see us hovering around 6-8th for a while now, competing with Man City, Spurs and Everton as a sort of second Top 4.

Guest Ricardomeister

Realistically we are miles away from the top 4. I would be happy with a top 6 finish plus 1 cup where we win or get close to winning. I am not too confident either will happen but i hope MON and Randy surprise me.

Â