Who's gonna win and how?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win and how?

• Hatton on points
    • Hatton T/KO
    • Draw
    • Pac on points
    • Pac T/KO

Tis a shame Ricky can't talk...feel sorry for people who travelled...saw what? 4 minutes of a fight?

I'm sure they'll find something else to do in Las Vegas. :winkold:

Yeah, good nights sleep and think to themselves "well that was a waste of over a grand."

Yeah I know what you mean RV, it was a 6-0 esque performance, nothing scrappy, not a Stoke performance, it was lethal and deadly, United esque...

I really hope he retires.

That was horrible.

Punches and falls like that ruin punch resistance anyway. The only thing that will come from Hatton fighting on is him taking unnecessary punishment and possibly another brutal KO.

Wow.

The curse of the horizontal British boxer strikes again. No wonder they're rarely taken seriously Stateside. Except maybe Lennox Lewis. And he didn't exactly sound British.

Pacquiao looked different class, it must be said.

But wasn't impressed with Hatton at all.

He looked like one of those bums that used to be cherry-picked to fight Prince Naseem.

Part-time boxer/baker/ candlestick maker(s).

No plan, no skill, no clue.

Hatton should walk now.

He's got his $, and his memories of beating Kostya Tzu, Castillo et al.

It will probably rankle with him that, but for Pacquiao, he might have been able to finish his career against a name like De La Hoya, and seal his place in Boxing folklore. He might have caused a faded, aged Golden Boy some problems too (no chance earlier in ODLH's career).

But against the very best - Mayweather and Pacquiao in their prime - he came up short.

No shame in that at all. Kudos for having a go, of sorts.

But time to call it a day.

i'm no boxing expert, far from it. But after the first 60 seconds it was clear Hattons tactics went to pot. To me it looked like he had no defence, jumped in too quick and didnt give himself time to see what pac man had.

Then i thought thank f*ck he last the first round and towards the end of the second i felt with 15seconds to go he MUST see the round out to re-evaluate his situation and speak with his corner.

BUT me and my mates saw from the first round thats hattons guard was very very low. As a casual follower of boxing this seemed strange to me, specially as he got caught twice in the opening round.Eventually he got knocked out and what a terrible way to go too.

Commisserations to Hatton but well done for taking on the fight and congratulations to Manny

i'm no boxing expert, far from it. But after the first 60 seconds it was clear Hattons tactics went to pot. To me it looked like he had no defence, jumped in too quick and didnt give himself time to see what pac man had.

Then i thought thank f*ck he last the first round and towards the end of the second i felt with 15seconds to go he MUST see the round out to re-evaluate his situation and speak with his corner.

BUT me and my mates saw from the first round thats hattons guard was very very low. As a casual follower of boxing this seemed strange to me, specially as he got caught twice in the opening round.Eventually he got knocked out and what a terrible way to go too.

Commisserations to Hatton but well done for taking on the fight and congratulations to Manny

I agree with every word, great post.

Â