Who's gonna win and how?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win and how?

• Hatton on points
    • Hatton T/KO
    • Draw
    • Pac on points
    • Pac T/KO

$49 (£33) a go in the USA too. So well over £80m in PPV sales from these two countries alone.

Dunno how they would have broadcast the fight in the Philippines, im guessing free to air. Wonder how many people watched it over there though? The fight would have started at what, 11:30am Filipino time? Apparently the country stops when Pac fights. Ill bet the advertising spots werent cheap.

It was free to air. 3 people had a heart attack when he won & a breif halt was called to the civil war.

If he fights again, I don't think Mayweather Snr will be in his corner.

Rumours were rife prior to the Pac fight, that the pair had fallen out.

Apprently Mayweather Snr was turning up late for training sessions etc.

I watched Hatton/Pac 24/7 before the fight, and in one Mayweather Snr made himself late for a training session because he stopped off at Taco Bell. Ricky wasn't happy. :evil:

It's wrong to try to put blame on Mayweather for this loss, it's hardly Mayweathers fault that Hatton lost his head on the night, he even asked him what the hell he was playing at after the first round - and for most of the 2nd round it appeared it had sunk in. Hatton actually got caught with that big left hook twice towards the end of the round, the first time wasn't quite as accurate as the 2nd one but it would have taken his head off had it landed cleanly. Then the berk bull-rushed forward right into the same shot again :shock:

Mayweather Snr might be a bit of a prick, but he is a very good trainer....can't polish a turd though I'm afraid. My initial pick for this was Pac by late KO and I still think that's what would have happened if Hatton had fought like he did against Malignaggi, and not like he fought against Tszyu.

I'm not blaming Mayweather Snr for Hatton's defeat, the better man won. Just that should Hatton fight again, I can't see Mayweather being in his corner, I don't think they get on anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
Â