Who's gonna win and how?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win and how?

• Hatton on points
    • Hatton T/KO
    • Draw
    • Pac on points
    • Pac T/KO

The yanks can stay up to the small hours for once!

Would the fight be at breakfast then

He beats Pacquiao, he's in the driving seat, fight should be on his terms, one those being that the fight is at Wembley. It's got a roof, no need to worry about the weather, and it's massive, room for plenty of fans.

If he wants a roof would need to go to Cardiff but totally agree he should fight here and he should fight at Old Trafford but obviously for him a bit difficult being a City fan. If he lost tonight he still has some value left but I think it would be the beginning of the end for him

Early afternoon then.

It would probably have to be somewhere with a roof as no doubt the yank promoters would use it as an excuse to have any fight (subject to Hatton beating Pacquiao) in the US instead.

Anywhere in the UK would be good, means Hatton's army of fans wouldn't have to travel half way around the world to see him/stay up till the early hours to watch the fight on the box. It would be a nice thankyou to his fans.

totally agree would have to be in Cardiff then

I wish this fight wasn't on so late.

Don't we all. Now someone has just confirmed when you pay for the fight on Box Office, the early morning replays are included, I might just watch it tomorrow instead.

Depends.

If you're on Sky, then yes.

If you're on VM, last thing I knew ex-ntl areas got the replays, ex-telewest didn't.

I wish this fight wasn't on so late.

Don't we all. Now someone has just confirmed when you pay for the fight on Box Office, the early morning replays are included, I might just watch it tomorrow instead.

Depends.

If you're on Sky, then yes.

If you're on VM, last thing I knew ex-ntl areas got the replays, ex-telewest didn't.

Sky Digital.

I don't see why Hatton should get a rematch against Floyd. He was schooled that night. It's like saying Pavlik deserves one against Hopkins or Paulie deserving one against Hatton.

I think hatton needs to retire after the mayweather fight if he beats pacquiao, i think moseley would be a step to far and if mayweather doesnt take him out i think he will, the mark of a great boxer is one that knows when to stop.

It's now official, Floyd Mayweather Jnr is to come out of retirement and fight Marquez.

Winner to fight winner of Hatton/Pacquiao at the end of the year.

Shane Mosley also wants the winner of Hatton/Pacquiao.

So is todays fight a semi-final? :P

I am not paying for replays, it'll be on youtube straight after the fight.

£15 when I already pay £38 a month, piss off Sky. The time just puts the icing on the cake. I'm still excited about this fight, come on Ricky.

Seen how much the fight is in America? $49 (£33)

Â