Who's gonna win and how?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win and how?

• Hatton on points
    • Hatton T/KO
    • Draw
    • Pac on points
    • Pac T/KO

There were stories today that Mayweather sr has been turning up for training sessions late. Certainly not a great week for the Hatton camp.

I have been finding out a bit more about just how beloved Manny Pacquiao is in The Philippines. There are "troubles" in The Philippines like the troubles we have had here over Northern Ireland (I dont want to use the words civil war, but there is definitely an official armed conflict going on.)

Tomorrow, and this happens with every Pacquiao bout, the Government forces and the Rebels have an official cease fire so they can all watch the fight. How about that?

Apparently Pacquiao wants to go into politics too, but when he stood for election in 2007 the public had a campaign not to vote for him so he wouldnt quit boxing!

There were stories today that Mayweather sr has been turning up for training sessions late. Certainly not a great week for the Hatton camp.

He's also (quite hilariously) slagged off Manchester earlier in the week :lol: Talk of Hatton splitting with him after this fight.

He's also (quite hilariously) slagged off Manchester earlier in the week :lol: Talk of Hatton splitting with him after this fight.

thats if Hatton has a future after this fight..if he gets beat he'll fade away imo.

Hatton will have a future for as long as he wants to.

He is the peoples champion. Much like De La Hoya, and Pacquiao it has to be said, he is a boxer who is guaranteed to have an army of fans for any fight he is involved with. Hatton puts bums on seats and bums on seats put dollars in pockets. Dollars in pockets make fights happen.

As reported on TheSun.co.uk May 1, WWE Superstar Batista will be appearing in the corner of Manny Pacquiao in his fight this weekend. Pacquiao will be fighting Ricky Hatton this Saturday, as he defends the Undisputed World Light Welterweight Title. More on this can be read here.

I hope Hatton brings Barrera out with him.

Hatton should play on the mexican thing, Pac has had long running rivalries with a few of them.

Khan has been shit stirring, suggesting that Hatton might link up with Roach after the fight. Don't think it'd be a bad move, win or lose. Roach is way more professional than Mayweather.

Pac, too much has gone on in the background which suggests that something is seriously wrong wth Hatton. Heard Richie Woodhall on radio 5 last night and he was saying that when a boxer does this he is well under prepared.

Pac comes in at 138lbs.

Hatton in at 140lbs.

Seen the weigh in pics, so much for the so- called size difference....I'm sticking with my pick, Pac-man in the 11th.

Hatton wont be 140lbs tomorrow. He will be a lot heavier. Pac has bulked up to reach this weight.

And @djdabush, KO and T/KO are essentially the same thing for the sake of this poll.

Is that A.C. Slater? :shock:

Thats mental, Hatton fans turned the weigh in into a cup final atmosphere.

"Oscar give us a wave, Oscar, Oscar give us a wave :notworthy: "

Â