The Spanish Football/la Liga Thread

Troglodyte

These sides have given up now. Expect Barcelona to stroll through their final games with only Villareal giving them any resistance Deportivo did not put in the effort last night they did against Barcelona. 

On 2017-4-25 at 22:22, VillaChris said:

Barcelona at home to Villareal is a far harder game than anything Real Madrid have got imo.

Just watched the yellow submarine put in a defensive masterclass away to Atletico Madrid. They will not be easy to break down at all.

I'd rather play Villarreal than Sevilla any day. 

7 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

I forgot they had to play Sevilla. Could be a banana skin for them. They are level on points with Atletico so will be up for it. 

14 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

The goals have really dried up for Sevilla now away from home. They've been pretty lucky in the first half of the season to win as many away as they did with last minute winners but that's not happening now.

I watched them away to Barca and Atletico Madrid recently and they were really poor in both. I really can't seem them doing much at the Bernabeu. They were hammered there in the Copa del rey a few months back.

Villareal are running nicely into form now and are always a major threat home and away to the big 4.

Worth remembering as it stands Real Madrid can still afford to draw a game somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I've never known a centre half (Ramos) miss so many goal scoring chances.

Far too early in an already decided game. 

He buries them no problem when it's the 90th minute and it's 1-1.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Far too early in an already decided game. 

He buries them no problem when it's the 90th minute and it's 1-1.

I agree, it's just bonkers how often he finds himself in goal scoring situations 

14 hours ago, Genie said:

I agree, it's just bonkers how often he finds himself in goal scoring situations 

He isnt really that tall either for a centre half but always wins headers

Â