New Walkout Music

maqroll

6 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

After last night, surely it’s got to be Wild Boys by Duran Duran 🙂

I mentioned this song a few years ago, when it was last discussed.  It would need to be edited from the 12" version to give it a great build up/fanfare

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Children of the Grave -- Geezer Butler bassline is dope. And you know, you want Ozzy's real positive, upbeat lyrical message out there.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Immigrant Song - Led Zepp

players emerge: AYEEEEYYAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

This exact experience is available at every home game at Molineux.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Enda said:

I’d prefer there was no music and no stupid pyrotechnics. Just the crowd.

God, those pyrotechnics are just horrid aren't they? Not exactly classy.

Edited by Lichfield Dean

12 minutes ago, numbersix said:

good to have ozzy/sabbath because of the connection - Paranoid, played a little earlier (and was bizarrely played after goals scored a few years ago?) sounds alright as an intro, but the lyrics are a weird fit. Crazy Train is a strange choice, kinda embarrassing really. Never Say Die by Black Sabbath would be more fitting and has a "boys are back in town" feel, and the lyrics, at least the title, are go-get-em rawk. I dunno. My favourite Sabbath song is Neon Knights, which is a real rouser, but doesn't feature Ozzy. 

I think Sabbra Cadabra would work well

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

God, those pyrotechnics are just horrid aren't they? Not exactly classy.

I feel like the classy ship sailed a long time ago and tumbled off the edge of the earth. Not sure it's coming back.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Metal hasn't been popular since the late 80's.

Surely there's something we can do that isn't that?

If it's popularity we're after, hip hop is the most listened to genre on the planet. "Villa Park rap" maybe? We could Dave Chance to sing it, wearing Adidas 

I love Sabbath, seen them a few times, and Ozzys solo stuff, but I'm not sure much of it would be good for a walk out song. I like the crazy train video montage, and let's face it, following our club can drive you f****g bonkers, so I see why they picked that particular song😁

What I really want to know, is where has the Italian Fanfare gone? I used to get goosebumps hearing that, necking your beer and running up the steps when you heard it. I feel that got the crowd pumped for the team walking out more than anything else

I think a tune has to show our identity, so to keep changing it, won't resonate with anyone.......whatever, the choice its subjective.

"Theme from an unmade silent Movie" was our tune for years......but it was synonymous with us.

We will all have our choices.....but it has to be something, we stick with.....for a good while anyway.

maybe the players, should choose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Metal hasn't been popular since the late 80's.

Surely there's something we can do that isn't that?

Neil diamond hasn’t been either and doesn’t stop the **** awful sweet Caroline being sang … I’d ban that right away … nothing wrong with Sabbath and rather that than some shit dance track… 

Â