New kits 24/25

sne

2 minutes ago, sne said:

That time a year.

IT BEGINS | Thread Simulators | Know Your Meme

Monochrome badge on the home kit is a bit crap IMO.

2558_bayern_munich_2024_25_adidas_home_kit_f1.jpg2558_bayern_munich_2024_25_adidas_home_kit_e1.jpg

Wait, that's a Bayern home kit?!

3 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Wait, that's a Bayern home kit?!

And the Barney away kit.

It's for the benefit of a childrens hospital so I'll let it slide but this an awful kit to play and likely lose in.

2551_ifk_goteborg_2024_craft_special_edition_shirt_b.jpeg2551_ifk_goteborg_2024_craft_special_edition_shirt_a.jpeg

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, sne said:

It's for the benefit of a childrens hospital so I'll let it slide but this an awful kit to play and likely lose in.

2551_ifk_goteborg_2024_craft_special_edition_shirt_b.jpeg2551_ifk_goteborg_2024_craft_special_edition_shirt_a.jpeg

Had they maybe toned it down, it might have worked. It just clashes way too much and I'm just not sure what to focus on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

Wasnt that an early 90s United kit. Think the great Brucey played in it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Wasnt that an early 90s United kit. Think the great Brucey played in it

Yeah I remember something similar. This is the logo of the children's hospital foundation plastered all over it.

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Had they maybe toned it down, it might have worked. It just clashes way too much and I'm just not sure what to focus on.

Christ that's awful. It almost feels like they've made it THAT bad to make to it viral for the charity. 

If I saw a grown man wearing that in B&Q I think I'd have a stroke trying to work out what it was (oo-er / kw.gif)

6 hours ago, sne said:

Rubbish. 

3 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Arsenal away 

IMG_1165.jpeg

Rubbish. 

3 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Atletico Madrid

IMG_1164.jpeg

Rubbish. 

• Like 1

Adidas jerseys look bad with the logo being so big but suppose people got the dream of an Adidas Villa jersey

Â