Midweek Football 29 April/2 May

andykeenan

Ipswich will just need a point at home to Huddersfield to take second place, which they’ll get. Much rather see the tractor boys promoted than Leeds, be good to see them back in the league. 

1 minute ago, Django_Zooms said:

Sam Burgess, in fact. Despite blatant offside in that phase of play.

aye yeah, big kieffer moore got in first though :P did well against us that day when we lost 3-2 at bournemouth in that disastrous gerrard game

What a shame for poor old dirty Leeds. Bit of a bottle job there.

Fingers crossed Ipswich get over the line on final day. It'll be good to see them back in the top flight.

That should be that for Ipswich. Huddersfield are relegated already with their goal difference and will have nothing to play for.

32 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

aye yeah, big kieffer moore got in first though :P did well against us that day when we lost 3-2 at bournemouth in that disastrous gerrard game

i remember that, his name is etched painfully in to my brain, the way he leaped like a gazelle, in 10 yards of space, like a flying angel, to head in and start the demise of Slippy G.

All hail the big oaf, Kieffer Moore.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, T-Dog said:

Ipswich away? FFS, that's not a journey for a train, tractor shagging rocket polishers.

Ipswich is 45 mins further East from me here in Newmarket. My journey to VP is about 2 hrs. It's not a bad route to drive but it's a bit of a drag sometimes to be honest. Yeah getting to Ipswich will take ages by train.

Much easier to travel from Brum to Ipswich than Brum to Norwich...

It would be great if Leeds failed to come up again 🤣

47 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Ipswich should hold onto Kieran Maguire for 1 more season at least.

Is that how they’ll deal with PSR?

• Haha 1

Â