ender4

17 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

That's what I thought and why I asked if he did something? Maybe a knock or a disagreement with Unai? There's no real explanation he was rested at the weekend and not playing tonight, I'm a little confused.  At least we have him as an option to change the game.

Is it confusing? He hasn't been a part of our best 11 for most of the season, great option to bring on.

21 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

we need a 2 goal lead

A 1 goal lead wouldn’t be a bad result going there . On paper we should have too much but this is Villa in Europe 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

4 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Is it confusing? He hasn't been a part of our best 11 for most of the season, great option to bring on.

But he has been part of our only decent 11 over the last few weeks. Current form, fitness,  tiredness affected maybe, but he's a player in form.

I reckon a cagey game tonight. First legs are always slow burners with both teams conscious of losing it before the 2nd game.

Lille are gonna sit back and hit us on the break. If we do get a result it'll be 1-0 or perhaps 2-1 (due to our inability to keep a clean sheet).

I hope Konsa has been drilled a bit by Emery to stop those crosses from the left, although I suspect Lille to generally favour the right side.