Easter Weekend Football 29/31 March

andykeenan

Wonder how long Bruno is going to stay on 9 yellows? Been since January now. Goes up to 15 for a ban after 32 rounds. 

1 minute ago, sne said:

Wonder how long Bruno is going to stay on 9 yellows? Been since January now. Goes up to 15 for a ban after 32 rounds. 

He's on at least 3 fouls in this game already and I'd say it's a fair bet he gets booked in the second half. 

5 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

He's on at least 3 fouls in this game already and I'd say it's a fair bet he gets booked in the second half. 

He should have had 3 yellow against us too. Find it amazing that someone who plays like him has avoided to get a card in seven and a half game. He got 9 in the first 21 games (including a 1 game suspension for yellow cards)

Edited by sne

That's a harsh decision to give a free kick. What was Paqueta supposed to, he literally slipped and Gordon as usual flung himself over him.

Just now, stewiek2 said:

That's a harsh decision to give a free kick. What was Paqueta supposed to, he literally slipped and Gordon as usual flung himself over him.

If you fall over in the vicinity of England hero Anthony Gordon then be prepared to concede a foul. 

• Haha 4

Ref blowing out his a** after that passage of play having to run full tilt up and down the pitch. Poor guy :D 

• Like 1

Newcastle a little lucky to have been given a penalty and a little lucky to still have Dan Burn on the pitch and West Ham a little lucky to have been given the opportunity to score a second. 

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Newcastle a little lucky to have been given a penalty and a little lucky to still have Dan Burn on the pitch and West Ham a little lucky to have been given the opportunity to score a second. 

Ref bottled that decision with Burn for sure. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Sums up the games these days, every talking point is down to officiating.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Burn is a little lucky to stay on there isn't he?

that looked like a clear body check to me. 

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Can you disallow this?

Once the ref says play that's it isn't it?

once the ref restarts play, he is the only one to stop it. I'd hope that VAR doesn't have the ability to go back and overrule the restart as that is re-refereeing the game. But it looked like one of those "tactical go down with a head injury to delay the restart" things. 

• Like 1

Â