Easter Weekend Football 29/31 March

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, villan95 said:

QPR equalise

Phew. They nearly had help from a DVB from up the road in the dugout for a second there.

2 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Wednesday only drawing now

What a piss poor bunch, even a clown-car side like small heath will stay up because the others down there are pitifully bad

Plymouth also on an horrendous run, knew they'd concede as soon as they went in front.

Watching Wrexham vs Mansfield and Jordan Bowery has played across the whole defence, started at LB, moved to RB in first half and CB for second half.

Hes just given away a penalty (which wasn’t a penalty, clearly a couple of yards outside the area) but my god, how did he ever pull on the villa shirt. I mean fair play to him but really, it’s a bloody travesty.

• Haha 1

Noses can take solace that they're winning away at Sunderland thanks to Jobe Bellingham so another shirt to retire and bridge to name.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Plymouth also on an horrendous run, knew they'd concede as soon as they went in front.

Yeah got a feeling Plymouth will drop into the bottom 3. Their manager leaving really screwed them.

This is my favourite part of the season the Easter weekend. It's a shame the premier league scrapped two fixtures over this period years ago as it used to be Easter Saturday and then playing again on the Monday. Us beating Chelsea 3-2 in 2004 was one of my favourite games growing up.

Won't be going back to Friday-Monday given Easter can co-incide with international breaks like this season or there's usually European games so half the fixtures would just get cancelled but just one of the reasons why the Championship is fantastic to still follow.

Â