Weekends Football 2/4 February

andykeenan

Spurs are great to watch, exciting in possession. 

But this is a tale as old as time and will continue riding their luck off the ball. You can’t expect Udogie and Porro to be covering byline to byline and then not be dead tired in the second half. 

10 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

Are spurs still world beaters then, I'm confused

Apparently 4th is theirs, no matter how shit their defence is.

Edited by duke313
  • Like 3

Just now, foreveryoung said:

If we end up Drawing Sheffield again,  I'll start to worry Emery maybe running out of ideas, although I guess Pau and Digne are huge misses.

We need a good win, up the GD too.

They were very open against West Ham, they will be aiming for 3 points at home so I don't think they will park the bus again 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

you were saying?

Deep and insightful as always from this forum

It doesn’t change my assessment. Everton are a bad team because they can’t finish their chances. They are rightfully at the bottom of the table. Spurs are a good team because they make the most of their attacks. They are rightfully in the top 4. 

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

It doesn’t change my assessment. Everton are a bad team because they can’t finish their chances. They are rightfully at the bottom of the table. Spurs are a good team because they make the most of their attacks. They are rightfully in the top 4. 

The xG to actual goals comparison would back that up, spurs have more goals than their xG, Everton have less 

Everton actually have the worst xG to actual goals ratio in the league 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Almost every spurs game is a basketball match though, elite football is about control 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

For the next five hours

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

Yep and if we win tonight we'll go above them and rightfully so.

Â