Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

2 hours ago, allani said:

Probably more to do with the fact that their bench is full of full international players worth upwards of £50m.

Rice was let go by Chelsea at 14 as he was deemed not good enough. . Don’t think it was because he wasn’t making the Chelsea bench as a child.

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Final question from interviewer:

"You must be looking for... Er... Er... Er... excitedly for the future?"

What the **** is this? My child could ask a more coherent question than this, and Shakespeare, he is not.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Rice was let go by Chelsea at 14 as he was deemed not good enough. . Don’t think it was because he wasn’t making the Chelsea bench as a child.

The conversation was about why Man City let Rogers go at 20....

1 minute ago, Don_Simon said:

Final question from interviewer:

"You must be looking for... Er... Er... Er... excitedly for the future?"

What the **** is this? My child could ask a more coherent question than this, and Shakespeare, he is not.

Shakespeare did love the **** Villa

9 hours ago, est1874 said:

Care to elaborate? I've not seen him play much.

Physical, quick, can beat players in tight spaces and knows when to release it early. He looks really good to me tbh.

36 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Physical, quick, can beat players in tight spaces and knows when to release it early. He looks really good to me tbh.

Having watched him I wouldn’t describe him as quick. I thought he lacked pace if anything. Could be great signing if he reaches his potential. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WHY said:

In the short term he could be a good option off the bench, he can’t be any worse than Zaniolo. 

Recently it's a right mob. Diaby. JJ. They all need to buck up.

Lead the way large Morgan.

18 minutes ago, WHY said:

Having watched him I wouldn’t describe him as quick. I thought he lacked pace if anything. Could be great signing if he reaches his potential. 

I think he is like JJ. Quicker with the ball than without.  Once he gets up a head of steam he is quick. Looks much quicker with the ball than Jhon Duran to be fair. 

Sweet jesus. I've seen some unbelievably bad Morgan chants doing the rounds. So I've written my own.

Enjoy VT, enjoy...

"Today is gonna be the day that Morgan comes back to Brum,

By now you should have somehow realised albioooon are scum,

I don't believe that Middlesbrough ever felt the way we do, about you nowwwwwwww,

And all spaghetti junction roads are winding,

And all the lights at Villa Park are blinding, 

There are many things that, I would like to sing for you, but I don't know hooooow (this is for that American bloke Jack Grimse whose song was even worse than this)

I said Morgaaaaaaaan, you're gonna be here one who scores tonnes,

And after all.... YOU COST MONCHI **** ALLLLLLLLL"

😘

Edited by Don_Simon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

**** me the standard of interview doesn't improve with the years does it??

Lad must have had whiplash from basically answering differently phrased versions of the question "Are you excited to be here?" 12 times.

Edited by est1874
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Sweet jesus. I've seen some unbelievably bad Morgan chants doing the rounds. So I've written my own.

Enjoy VT, enjoy...

"Today is gonna be the day that Morgan comes back to Brum,

By now you should have somehow realised albioooon are scum,

I don't believe that Middlesbrough ever felt the way we do, about you nowwwwwwww,

And all spaghetti junction roads are winding,

And all the lights at Villa Park are blinding, 

There are many things that, I would like to sing for you, but I don't know hooooow (this is for that American bloke Jack Grimse whose song was even worse than this)

I said Morgaaaaaaaan, you're gonna be here one who scores tonnes,

And after all.... YOU COST MONCHI **** ALLLLLLLLL"

😘

Don't give up the day job pal..... or escape the asylum. 😂 😉

And he's from Halesowen. The M5 was purposely built to keep them from invading Brum. Obviously it's not working the way it was meant to 😂

• Sad 1

Â