Jose Mourinho

Dillon66

Just now, Dillon66 said:

Just had tin tack from Roma apparently......wonder if Dybala stays now ?

What is your source for this?

Wouldn't surprise me to see him turn up in Saudi for one last payday.

No club in Europe will go anywhere near him, he's toxic, plays shit football and p***** off nearly every player he manages and for the last 14 years he hasn't been anywhere near as successful as he was in the 2000's.

Since he left Inter in 2010, he's only won two league titles and hasn't reached the CL semi-finals since 2014. He's also only won one trophy since 2017.

6 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

Wouldn't surprise me to see him turn up in Saudi for one last payday.

No club in Europe will go anywhere near him, he's toxic, plays shit football and p***** off nearly every player he manages and for the last 14 years he hasn't been anywhere near as successful as he was in the 2000's.

Since he left Inter in 2010, he's only won two league titles and hasn't reached the CL semi-finals since 2014. He's also only won one trophy since 2017.

He said he has rejected Saudi in the past. Probably be at PSG next

He was a decent manager for Roma winning the first trophy in 15 years but lack of budget probably stopped them competing at the top.

18 minutes ago, Jareth said:

That would suit Newcastle

Just imagine that sack of shit turning up and getting the team playing the most boring, moribund football known to man.

I would actually feel sorry for the Newcastle fans

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

He's been stealing a living for years.  

Not sure he has - from managing Chelsea the 2nd time (2015?), he has dropped down a level and found his place. He won a European competition (with man u and Roma) and successfully managed spurs before getting sacked a week before a league cup final.

he's done ok for himself. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Not sure he has - from managing Chelsea the 2nd time (2015?), he has dropped down a level and found his place. He won a European competition (with man u and Roma) and successfully managed spurs before getting sacked a week before a league cup final.

he's done ok for himself. 

He definitely wasn't successful at Spurs, even by their own low expectations out what success is.

Finished 6th in his first year with them and they had them 7th in his second year after only winning 7 out of their previous 20 league games.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He said he has rejected Saudi in the past. Probably be at PSG next

He was a decent manager for Roma winning the first trophy in 15 years but lack of budget probably stopped them competing at the top.

Can't see him at PSG, common sense seems to have finally dropped there and they've realised that they need to build a squad and not sign every big name footballer you can think of in order to win a CL. The only real 'superstar' in their squad now is Mbappe and he's off to Madrid in the summer.

8 minutes ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

Eh Blues missed out. Should have waited a couple more weeks.

Mate.

I guarantee someone posts that on the sha forum.

6 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

He definitely wasn't successful at Spurs, even by their own low expectations out what success is.

Finished 6th in his first year with them and they had them 7th in his second year after only winning 7 out of their previous 20 league games.

He got them to a cup final and sacked the week of the final. They had beaten City that season already so had a chance

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He got them to a cup final and sacked the week of the final. They had beaten City that season already so had a chance

Got sacked because they were in complete freefall in the league and Dinamo Zagreb battered them in the Europa League and knocked them out.

He's yesterday's man, there's a reason no top clubs will go anywhere near him.

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Lots of Mourinho haters will tie themselves up in knots making a case (that doesn’t exist).

I don't understand the Mourinho hate other than the fact his football is a bit 2010.

I challenge anyone to name 6 more successful managers over the last 20 years. 

Off the top of my head;

1. Ancelotti

2. Zidane 

3. Guardiola

4. Klopp

5. Ferguson 

anyone else? 

17 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I don't understand the Mourinho hate other than the fact his football is a bit 2010.

I challenge anyone to name 6 more successful managers over the last 20 years. 

Off the top of my head;

1. Ancelotti

2. Zidane 

3. Guardiola

4. Klopp

5. Ferguson 

anyone else? 

Nobody is saying he's not been successful, just that his football is a bit shit now and he's not as good as he used to be.

• Like 1

Â