Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

Ha ha! I probably should’ve said ignore the pattern too, I mean just the shape and style of the kit, but in claret and blue 

Edited by alreadyexists

Posted (edited)

Tolerate or loathe it the new badge is instantly recognisable as ours and think that’s the whole point in its evolution rather than a full revolution. It’s synonymous with us and to fans & brands across the globe which is where we’re pitching at to increase revenues. It’s not ideal but less meh than the nostalgia / failure round badge IMO… 

Edited by thabucks
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

😆 sorry mate, I get it - you want some sort of pattern or detailing on the shirt. Seems to be the trend these days too…

Personally, I prefer clean and classic designs (love vibrant, clean claret myself).

How about these?

spacer.png

That’s lovely. I think claret cuffs and it’s perfect 🤩 

29 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

😆 sorry mate, I get it - you want some sort of pattern or detailing on the shirt. Seems to be the trend these days too…

Personally, I prefer clean and classic designs (love vibrant, clean claret myself).

How about these?

spacer.png

That is a lovely home shirt. Something close to this and I’ll be buying it.

As someone else said, the UCL badge is going to sell me a shirt, I don’t care how it looks. 

so the new Villa shop better be ordering a shit ton of them ready for day 1 of kit sales or they’re pissing money away. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

As someone else said, the UCL badge is going to sell me a shirt, I don’t care how it looks. 

so the new Villa shop better be ordering a shit ton of them ready for day 1 of kit sales or they’re pissing money away. 

They didn't get any Europa ones until March....surely not hard is it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaoDeMings said:

I don't really have a problem with it tbh. If it's an actual '4th kit', as in, one we would actually use in matches, I suppose I'd agree. But is it not more likely just going to be something nice for fans to buy? We release a dearth of crap leisurewear and training gear each year, and it's always rubbish. A commemorative 4th kit, whatever that means, at least sounds like something I might be interested in buying

It'll be £100+ and some poor parents will be pressured into buying it because little Johnny has to have the latest kit/s every year 

It's **** disgusting but whatever, if you're cool with it then obviously that's all that matters I guess.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

They didn't get any Europa ones until March....surely not hard is it.

Oh I know, that’s why I mention it, was ridiculous.  I ordered the UECL ones off eBay to put on a blank kit. I feel not selling that patch and the corresponding kit font cost us money (good job Fanatics!!!). I emailed Fanatics about it as they were the “contact” for orders and were about as useless as udders on a bull. 

Don’t know who to email at the club but I feel like doing a daily one to say “How many UCL patches you order today? Okay do it again tomorrow.”

Edited by 479Villan

Went to Pride Rewards today and they reckon the club shop won't be open till August. They confirmed it's coming back in house and likely the new shirt will be online only to start. Not ideal as i want to check sizes first 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, est1874 said:

It'll be £100+ and some poor parents will be pressured into buying it because little Johnny has to have the latest kit/s every year 

It's **** disgusting but whatever, if you're cool with it then obviously that's all that matters I guess.

Trust me amongst the crimes for which we will hang the rich is the marketing of “authentic” clothing to children…

Wait, wrong meeting!

sorry, UTV  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 5-1 said:

Went to Pride Rewards today and they reckon the club shop won't be open till August. They confirmed it's coming back in house and likely the new shirt will be online only to start. Not ideal as i want to check sizes first 

To be fair it’s Adidas, you can probably find one of their kits somewhere. 

8 minutes ago, est1874 said:

A special 150th anniversary shirt is a no brainer for the club / adidas… If you aren’t interested there is no pressure to buy one … And you cannot blame the club for trying to maximise its revenue as plenty of us fans would buy it if it materialises. 

• Like 1

Some really nice concept kits on the last page or two. The blue, black and white one that reminds me of the old away kit from the Acorns era is particularly interesting to me. That kit just reminds me of Martin Laursen.

7 hours ago, est1874 said:

🤣 Mate I get how grim it is, I'm the last person to endorse clubs rinsing the fans with pointless merch don't get me wrong. But if people are going to be buying club stuff (which they will regardless) I don't mind that we might actually be getting something that's based on our history and is a nice item as an alternative to the usual dross.

10 hours ago, Jas10 said:

How about these?

spacer.png

That’s great that is. 

Â