Match Thread: Villa v Luton

limpid

1 minute ago, Pinebro said:

I know it sounds obnoxiously arrogant but this was never not gonna end up anything other than a comfortable villa win.

It’s been so easy. It was obvious we would cruise within 40 seconds. But it’s taken a while to get the players into this confident position rather than slacking off in games like this. They actually want to go for the jugular and show what they are about. 

Edited by Spoony

Just now, Rustibrooks said:

I made Watkins my vice captain on FPL, a goal or assist would be nice 😅

I'd happily get him off on 60 tbh, he's playing a lot of football and this game should be done. We need him and I would wrap him in bubble wrap and rest him whenever we can.

Traore maybe?

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

I'd happily get him off on 60 tbh, he's playing a lot of football and this game should be done. We need him and I would wrap him in bubble wrap and rest him whenever we can.

Traore maybe?

Hopefully he can get a goal or an assist by then lol, but I think Traore is the best option

I know we're brilliant and everything, but 25% possession and 0 shots (not just 0 on target, 0 shots, at all). And somehow this shower of shit aren't bottom of the league. Some proper dross in the division this season.

• Like 1