Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

Alzheimers does have a few uses...
So does alzheimers.
Yeah, and that other thing.

Alzheimers, that's it.

Have you seen that Rory Delap? He does these really good throw-ins.

Actually I believe its the latter. They didn't lose their standard at any time, or any flags, incredible really.

It's not that impressive though, is it? The British Empire and the USA stormed the beaches on D-Day, but at least Bulgaria never lost any of their flags!

Didn't Genghis Khan sack Bulgaria?

The Mongolian Empire certainly included the area that is now Bulgaria at one time (although I think that was after Genghis Khans death).

Edit :oops:

Alzheimers does have a few uses...
So does alzheimers.
Yeah, and that other thing.

Alzheimers, that's it.

Have you seen that Rory Delap? He does these really good throw-ins.

I got diagnosed with alzheimers the other day. And cancer. Could be worse, at least I don't have alzheimers.

Club Deportivo O'Higgins, is a Chilean football club based in the city of Rancagua and has probably the most brilliant team name in the world.
I'll see your Club Deportivo O'Higgins, and raise you Dangerous Darkies (South Africa).

11-a-side teams I've played for:

Headingley Academicals

Inter Villan

Athletico Admin

I think I'm right in saying that I came up with the name in each case! :oops:

My fantasy football team was Olav Stalin.

I see your Olav Stalin and raise you Mortal Wombat - the last team I "played for". i came up with the name for that. I did force the keeper to shout "Hadoooooouken!" before punching the ball away.

:oops:

I see your Olav Stalin and raise you Mortal Wombat - the last team I "played for". i came up with the name for that. I did force the keeper to shout "Hadoooooouken!" before punching the ball away.

Fail mate.

Should have shouted ''FINISH HIIIIIIIIIM!''

Fail mate.

That was for when there was a one-on-one.

(And it's just a mock of Mortal Kombat, with a Wombat instead.)

The madness that is the Belgian Jupiler league.

You can finish bottom of the Belgian Jupiler League and not be relegated. That's just one of the many quirks of their horribly complicated league season.

Here's a little breakdown for those interested.

After a 30 game league season, the top 6 go into a new league where they start with half of the points they originally finished with (rounded up if necessary). They then play each other twice again and the winner after that becomes the champion of Belgium.

Meanwhile, the bottom 2 sides from the original 16 team league go into a 5 game mini-season where the 2nd from bottom side start with a 3-pt headstart. After their mini-league, the loser gets relegated.

The winner of that mini-playoff then joins 3 sides from the second division in a final promotion round where the winner of this 6-game round robin gets promoted (or stays up as the case may be).

Meanwhile, not forgetting the 7th thru to 14th placed teams. These also go into two 4-team groups where they play each in their group twice. The winners of each group then play a 2-legged final against each other and that winner gets to play another 2-legged playoff against either the 4th or the 5th placed side from the original champions playoff to find who gets the final Europa slot (the 4th or 5th depends on who won the domestic cup that season).

It probably makes the whole season exciting for every team in one form or another but it ain't half contrived and it ain't half over-complicated either.

Still, it's fun to learn how those weird furreners do things sometimes :D

Headingley Academicals

Inter Villan

Athletico Admin

AC Alittle-silhouetto-of-a-man is still the best ive seen, especially now the legendary Do women prefer Flowers to Seaman? isnt topical any more.

Headingley Academicals

Inter Villan

Athletico Admin

AC Alittle-silhouetto-of-a-man is still the best ive seen, especially now the legendary Do women prefer Flowers to Seaman? isnt topical any more.

My vote still goes to Spurting Lesbian.

Fail mate.

Still a fail.

Everybody knows 'Hadouken' is from Streetfighter.

Fail mate.

Still a fail.

Everybody knows 'Hadouken' is from Streetfighter.

We had fighting game team names. Tekken the Piss was the previous one! It didn't matter what game it was from!

Â