Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

im going to the chengdu panda breeding centre in november, it was the only way i could convince the gf to tour china, due to their shit diet they dont hibernate

they are also dying out now because once every blue moon, bamboo flowers killing all of the shoots, years ago the pandas would move on, but the small pockets of civilisation expanding means they cant cover the ground to the next bit of healthy bamboo

im going to the chengdu panda breeding centre in november, it was the only way i could convince the gf to tour china, due to their shit diet they dont hibernate

they are also dying out now because once every blue moon, bamboo flowers killing all of the shoots, years ago the pandas would move on, but the small pockets of civilisation expanding means they cant cover the ground to the next bit of healthy bamboo

My cousin lived in Chengdu for a few years. He's got some great pictures from the panda sanctuary.

Not much else to (Cheng)do in Chengdu though from what I gather.

• 3 weeks later...

Mateja Kezman has as many Premier League winners medals as Ruud Van Nistelrooy. One. I'm actually surprised that horseface only won the league once at Man Utd though, one of the best players in the clubs history had five prolific seasons in the middle of Manchester United's most successful era, and only won the league once.

Can anybody think of a worse player than Kezman with a Premier League winners medal?

10. Sadly (or happily) Carlton Cole missed out at Chelsea as he only played 9 games. He would have been a brilliant example of the worst player with a title medal.

I think a worst player with a title medal is a better award than one with a cup medal too. You can get a cup medal just for being in the squad on the day of the final, a title medal and you have to actually get a few games under your belt. Even if they are just a bunch of five minute substitute appearances during the run in, like Martin Keown had during Arsenal's "Invincible" season.

I think a worst player with a title medal is a better award than one with a cup medal too. You can get a cup medal just for being in the squad on the day of the final, a title medal and you have to actually get a few games under your belt. Even if they are just a bunch of five minute substitute appearances during the run in, like Martin Keown had during Arsenal's "Invincible" season.

I think (Raymond?) Van Der Gouw and Jonathon Greening have champions league winning medals from that. Not to mention Djimi Traore (though he might actaully have played).

Seeing as it's the winter olympics here's a couple on that subject:

Only two countries south of the equator have ever won medals at the Olympic Winter Games—Australia and New Zealand.

The oldest man to receive a Winter Olympics medal is 83-year-old Anders Haugen. The Norwegian-American actually received his ski jump bronze medal 50 years after he competed in 1924 when a scoring error was discovered in 1974.

I think (Raymond?) Van Der Gouw and Jonathon Greening have champions league winning medals from that. Not to mention Djimi Traore (though he might actaully have played).

Yeah, he does. That's why I specifically said title medals, to get a cup medal (even if it is the Champions League) you can be a fairly shit passenger who just happened to get into the squad on the day of the final. You do have to earn your league medal to a certain extent, so the question of who is the worst player to get a Premier League medal is still open.

That picture shouldn't be in here. It's clearly very very useful information.

1zzq3wp.png

Kozosul means to Fornicate and not really Fu*k You

so it should have used Baszd Meg..thus it's useless :winkold :

I always thought that David May was pretty shite and I reckon he'd have a medal.

He would have a couple with Man Utd. I always thought May was a decent player too. It did make me smile when he was in the Blackburn team who finished 2nd, so he left to join Man Utd and finished 2nd again. He wasnt an outstanding player, but was by no means a terrible one. Plus he did get to play football with the correct date on the back of his shirt once a year.

The Welsh word most closely translated to cuddle contains no vowels (or if the pedants are out in force, to cover my arse, no traditional English vowels), the word being cwtch.

Also, the word most literally translated means something along the lines of 'safe place', and the Welsh **** love it.

The Welsh word most closely translated to cuddle contains no vowels (or if the pedants are out in force, to cover my arse, no traditional English vowels), the word being cwtch.

Also, the word most literally translated means something along the lines of 'safe place', and the Welsh **** love it.

The post-coital cuddle is 99% as good as sex in my book.

Does that make me Welsh?

Depends if you've ever done it with a sheep.

Also they love the word all ends up, sex or not.

Also, a post **** cuddle is nice, if you're into the bird involved, but 99% as good as the act itself? Hand in your balls man, you don't need them anymore.

The post-coital cuddle is 99% as good as sex in my book.

Does that make me Welsh?

No, it makes you female.

Â