StefanAVFC

19 minutes ago, wedge said:

If I miss out on tickets through AVFC but can buy a couple through the home side legally and freely then what realistically is going to happen with folk in the same position...

Indeed, and the worry is that the more people that end up doing this, the more it'll create problems in the ground and the more likely it is that we end up with Villa fans finding themselves in danger.

On 05/09/2023 at 13:36, Rugeley Villa said:

Can just see them reading this thread thinking right, any Villa fans we see in our end kick the **** out of them . Surely there’s calm parts of the ground to go in, but it does seem very risky. 

On 05/09/2023 at 14:19, StefanAVFC said:

I would really advise against it guys. Even if you manage to get in, it’s risky. 

Has Ross Kemp done it

• Haha 3

Got both me and my mate who I'm going with set up with Legia online ticket accounts, just enter your passport number and verify your email and you're in, no sign of tickets for this match on sale yet however there are plenty of seats left for their home game a few days after against Gornik Zabrze! Will try and get tickets as close to the away enclosure as possible if it is at all possible.

Sounds like this might be behind closed doors or limited capacity 

https://legia.com/pilka-nozna/komunikat-w-sprawie-sprzedazy-biletow-na-mecze-ligi-konferencji-europy-uefa/18587

We would like to inform you that Legia Warszawa is currently undergoing proceedings before the UEFA disciplinary bodies regarding our last match against FC Midtjylland.

The club uses all possible instruments to ensure that all seats in the stadium are available to fans during the match against Aston Villa FC. However, there is a risk that the decision of the UEFA authorities may limit the pool of tickets available for sale.

Therefore, the club informs that the sale of tickets and packages for the matches of the group stage of the UEFA Europa Conference League will start after receiving the binding decision of the UEFA authorities.

We will provide further information on an ongoing basis.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

Well, that at least goes some way towards explaining the delay - the club could really do with getting something out to the fanbase with some sort of clarification, or at least warning.

An awful lot of people have already booked flights and accommodation for this, if it ends up being behind closed doors I'm sure they won't be happy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well, that at least goes some way towards explaining the delay - the club could really do with getting something out to the fanbase with some sort of clarification, or at least warning.

An awful lot of people have already booked flights and accommodation for this, if it ends up being behind closed doors I'm sure they won't be happy.

I'll be very unhappy in a decent bar in Warsaw watching the game with a big glass of local beer 😉

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wedge said:

I'll be very unhappy in a decent bar in Warsaw watching the game with a big glass of local beer 😉

England v Uruguay 2014 World Cup, we’d been sold dodgy tickets and couldn’t get in the ground.  Went to watch it in probably the second best place to watch the game, the São Paulo fanzone and I was very unhappy (for a bit).

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2023/september/11/Legia-Warszawa-ticket-details/

As I said earlier, ID to get in and it’ll be pretty obvious from your ID that you’re a away fan. 

That's away end tickets mate, will you still need ID to purchase through Legia in their end online? No home end ticket information available anywhere yet that I can see.

44 minutes ago, wedge said:

That's away end tickets mate, will you still need ID to purchase through Legia in their end online? No home end ticket information available anywhere yet that I can see.

ID to get in mate which matches the name on the ticket. Home and away. 

Â