StefanAVFC

I've been asked to go to Seville next week by my client so that scuppers my plans for Warsaw anyway 

to rub it in , I've just been talking to the agency in Poland that I use for my product testing and turns out he's a massive Legia fan and said he would have taken me to the game if I'd come over 

oh well ... still time to work on finding a client in Mostar :) 

On 14/09/2023 at 10:45, StefanAVFC said:

I spoke with my father in law about going as I was still umming and ah’ing if the tickets fell to me. He strongly advised against it home or away, that Legia fans are the worst of the worst 🤣

I was offered a ticket by a mate who is based there while doing secret stuff for the British Govt. I declined for this reason alone. Oh, and I couldn't get away from work either. 

On 19/09/2023 at 19:50, rooster85 said:

As a Villa fan from Poland, I could only dream to see my favourite club! And now they play 100 km from my hometown and I have managed to get the ticket :D I'm really, REALLY happy and still it's hard to believe its true!

That is lovely mate. It is something many of us take for granted but this post makes you realise how lucky we are. Enjoy the game. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

That is lovely mate. It is something many of us take for granted but this post makes you realise how lucky we are. Enjoy the game. 

thanks mate! I'm sitting quite close to Villa section so maybe I will even see some of you haha

• Like 3

On 14/09/2023 at 10:45, StefanAVFC said:

I spoke with my father in law about going as I was still umming and ah’ing if the tickets fell to me. He strongly advised against it home or away, that Legia fans are the worst of the worst 🤣

Wisla are pretty bad as well

Â