StefanAVFC

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Hey guys,

I know a lot will go even without a ticket. Don't even try to buy a home end ticket.

You need an ID to get one, and they check at the gate.

Surely they will sell out the home sections Stefan?!

On 03/09/2023 at 08:49, StefanAVFC said:

Hey guys,

I know a lot will go even without a ticket. Don't even try to buy a home end ticket.

You need an ID to get one, and they check at the gate.

I guess it could be different as they are playing an English team , but their website FAQ has this 

I am a foreigner and I do not have a PESEL number, can I buy a ticket online?
Yes, a person who does not have Polish citizenship can buy a ticket online. The purchase can be made after creating a fan account or through another person with a fan account.

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I guess it could be different as they are playing an English team , but their website FAQ has this 

I am a foreigner and I do not have a PESEL number, can I buy a ticket online?
Yes, a person who does not have Polish citizenship can buy a ticket online. The purchase can be made after creating a fan account or through another person with a fan account.

I may or may not have created a Legia ticketing account 🥸

Just now, wedge said:

I may or may not have created a Legia ticketing account 🥸

Ditto .. can't see tickets for this match on sale though 

I have a client in Warsaw who may or may not be getting a visit from me so I can bill the flights and hotels to expenses :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Ditto .. can't see tickets for this match on sale though 

I have a client in Warsaw who may or may not be getting a visit from me so I can bill the flights and hotels to expenses :) 

Let me know what block you end up in mate, will try and get as close to the away end as possible and then try and bribe a steward or something to let me in the away pen 😂

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Can just see them reading this thread thinking right, any Villa fans we see in our end kick the **** out of them . Surely there’s calm parts of the ground to go in, but it does seem very risky. 

Obviously not going in a Villa bucket hat and replica kit etc, will be keeping ourselves to ourselves in plain clothes, could just be tourists on a city break taking in a match 😉

Better get my mate to cover up his Villa tattoo 🤣

14 minutes ago, wedge said:

Obviously not going in a Villa bucket hat and replica kit etc, will be keeping ourselves to ourselves in plain clothes, could just be tourists on a city break taking in a match 😉

Better get my mate to cover up his Villa tattoo 🤣

Surely it’s Stoneys, CP and Adidas kickers 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

16 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Pity the C Crew ain’t about anymore  to repeat their Anderlecht away antics from 1982

Surely a few of them are still active and going to games? Or is it all Yoooooooooooooooooooof nowadays?

With a couple of weeks to go, unless Villa pull their finger out and actually start selling tickets to a fixtures a thousand miles away, then it's a worry that more fans will look at tickets in home areas - given that Eastern Europe and Legia seems to be a place where fans haven't grown up yet, that could be very dangerous.

The club surely have to start selling tickets to this one soon?

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

With a couple of weeks to go, unless Villa pull their finger out and actually start selling tickets to a fixtures a thousand miles away, then it's a worry that more fans will look at tickets in home areas - given that Eastern Europe and Legia seems to be a place where fans haven't grown up yet, that could be very dangerous.

It's conceivable that they haven't received the tickets yet, or that we are trying to work out how to issue electronic ones, all within whatever stupid UEFA rules are in place (like collect in country).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, limpid said:

It's conceivable that they haven't received the tickets yet, or that we are trying to work out how to issue electronic ones, all within whatever stupid UEFA rules are in place (like collect in country).

True enough - I think we're going to end up with a lot of ticketless fans out there who've had to book the flights now but might not make tickets. If it is down to Warsaw, then it's pretty poor from them. If football cared at all about the convenience of supporters there'd be guidelines in place for this sort of thing with minimum lead times.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's ridiculous but I guess as Limpid quite rightly pointed out we're unlikely to ever find out who is at fault. Either way the fact we've got an away game in Poland two weeks away which involves a fair amount of cost/planning with no hint of any ticketing on-sale dates or information when (like myself) most have had to book flights and hotel already because the prices have gone up massively and I'm still unsure whether I will get a ticket is absolutely disgraceful and indicative as you said OBE of the appalling attitude towards supporters.

If I miss out on tickets through AVFC but can buy a couple through the home side legally and freely then what realistically is going to happen with folk in the same position...

Edited by wedge
  • Like 3

Â