January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

5 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

I think I'd do it on a 2+1 or a 3+1 where the risk isn't significant for us but he's a really talented player with some issues. Perhaps in a more settled situation where he has been humbled by his failure at United he might knuckle down and work. 

He is also on about 300k a week which is way more than our highest paid player

2 hours ago, beasley14 said:

No thank you, he's looked pretty weak and error prone when I've seen him.

He is 21 I think, no goalkeeper has ever been fully proven at that age

We signed Emi at 28 and has won Golden Glove and Copa America plus World Cup since then

If we can afford it, i would go for:

Right Back - Molina (Atletico), or maybe someone like Frimpong (Leverkusen), but i have read a fair few times that for how good he is going forward, he is equally as poor defending, so im not sure thats....ideal.

and if we can afford that and more, maybe a marquee forward who can play along the front line, if one were available and we can afford it/the Jan prices arent too inflated.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is also on about 300k a week which is way more than our highest paid player

You must have missed the bit in the tweet that said he was willing to take a substantial hit on his wages to move permanently 😂

I don't think we would want to sign him anyway though as his attitude doesn't seem right. 

Edited by Made In Aston

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

You must have missed the bit in the tweet that said he was willing to take a substantial hit on his wages to move permanently 😂

I don't think we would want to sign him anyway though as his attitude doesn't seem right. 

Well contractually a loan means his wages would habe to be covered by either us or United😞

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

You must have also missed the part in the tweet that said sancho wanted a permanent move to a top English club in January. 

spacer.png 

Yeah he still wont want a pay cut well his agent won't

Only stupid team to sign him be Chelsea to add to the winger collection

2 minutes ago, burchy said:

For RB cover Geertruida, Wan Bissaka or Fresneda please

Fresneda cant get a game in Portugal since his transfer. Wan Bissaka has been injured last 2 months for a very mid table team

Geetruida has been at centre back a lot this seasom

6 minutes ago, burchy said:

It’s be nice to get some decent comp/cover for Dougie. Perhaps the Palicious links are just that. Other suggestions could be Seiwald at Leipzig  or Soler at PSG. 

We have cover for Douglas, Tielemans.
The cover we have Kamara in Dendonker is a large drop off 

51 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Frimpong signed a 6 year deal two months ago FFS

Not every player is a scumbag like Delph and Grealish

no worries, i bet he signed the contract with his dog on the table, citing his love for the club, while sneakily inserting a release clause in to his contract so we can over-spend on a right back.

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

no worries, i bet he signed the contract with his dog on the table, citing his love for the club, while sneakily inserting a release clause in to his contract so we can over-spend on a right back.

Probably but not every player is trying to leave like Grealish 😝

Some footballers actually are not clearings in the woods 😝

• Haha 1