Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

https://x.com/lmechegaray/status/1691421557531262976?s=46&t=a1VZjtKAHTyjmI8pdQJOGQ

(tweets not embedding from within the app, so here are his comments)

1/ Morning, #AVFC 🟣🔵 fam. A quick thread on Nicoló Zaniolo. This is an exciting one and just a reminder that he was already part of the list, even before Buendía's injury. Zaniolo, as @Bonetti said, gained his confidence and swagger back when he joined Galatasaray + after a

2/ series of very serious injuries, he has moved on and looks good for it. He's only 24 and already been through so much, which in essence, becomes a plus in the Premier League. At 6'3", he is a BIG man but he is very fast and an excellent dribbler. He is also an Emery dream as

3/ he can play many positions on the front line. Back with Roma, there was a time when Roma fans thought they had finally found their Totti replacement, that's how good he is. But again, ligament issues really impeded his process. But with Gala, only joining in February...

4/ ...he scored 5 in 10 + helped them become champions. I think this is a smart move for Villa as he suits UE so well and again, remember that he was in Monchi's plans even before EB. I'll talk about Acuña (played in every WC game aside from Croatia) another time. 

UTV 🟣🔵

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

We had a Galatasaray fan come on here and say he is the best player he has ever seen at the club.

That's pretty harsh on Hakan Şükür :D  But I guess it could be a young fan or someone who isn't on the Gulen side of politics.

• Like 1

Touch is missing that signature-DiCola epic synthesizer breakdown, of which Dare is probably the greatest example (just shading out Rocky IV's Heart's On Fire).

It's a hill I'm willing to die on AND I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO TONIGHT THAN DIE.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Touch is missing that signature-DiCola epic synthesizer breakdown, of which Dare is probably the greatest example (just shading out Rocky IV's Heart's On Fire).

It's a hill I'm willing to die on AND I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO TONIGHT THAN DIE.

What? Hearts on Fire is waaay better!! 😂

Rocky music 👌

Agree to disagree, different tastes and whatnot. But nothing beats that nostalgia boost!

spacer.png

I ain’t got time to bleed 😂

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Autobot / Decepticon battle for the win, followed by Unicron's Theme.
Epic DiCola.

• Like 2

Â