DRAFT FPL 2023-'24

tomav84

2 hours ago, PeterSw said:

If we can get final numbers, i am happy to try and set this up. Draft will have to be before Thursday though so we'll be cutting it fine 😂

i never got around to looking at it, would be great if you're volunteering! aside from us two, the ones that seemed interested either by confirming, or liking my post were:

@a-k@bickster@skarroki@HanoiVillan@LancsVillan@Dodgyknees@Eak94@chappy

• Like 1

League Scoring format - Head-to-Head or Classic? Classic for me personally but majority rules obviously.

Happy for Thursday night too if that suits everyone.. say 8pm?

I'll set it up Thursday lunchtimr once we have preferences and participants confirmed

9 hours ago, PeterSw said:

League Scoring format - Head-to-Head or Classic? Classic for me personally but majority rules obviously.

Happy for Thursday night too if that suits everyone.. say 8pm?

I'll set it up Thursday lunchtimr once we have preferences and participants confirmed

thursday good for me. i think we did head to head last year? not fussed either way

thanks for sorting!

Done and joined, thanks for setting it up @PeterSw

One thing I think is useful is tagging anyone interested, as many people (like me for instance!) don't check the gaming forum often, so if you haven't already @Shomin Geki @bickster @tomav84 @chappy @a-k @tomsky_11 @maqroll @Dodgyknees @skarroki @Rds1983 @Eak94 please join the league ASAP. 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

Where do I sign up? Is in the premier league one?

Yeah, draft.premierleague.com and then you'll see a page where you are given the choice of joining the classic game or the draft game. You choose the latter then 'join a league' with the code above. 

• Thanks 1

I can ask IRL people to join if you guys are looking for numbers? I understand if we're keeping it thoroughbred VillaTalk though.

I've joined the league too now 

• Like 1

We've got 8 now which is a reasonable number, but we can go larger. I may be misunderstanding but I think @Shomin Geki, @a-k, @tomsky_11 and @maqroll have not yet either signed up or counted themselves out. I would say 12 is towards the top end of what you'd want, b/c there is - or there certainly was last season - a shortage of players who count as strikers and actually play regularly. Guys, do you want in? If not, we could add a couple of non-VTers. 

Â