Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

43 minutes ago, Rolta said:

But I thought the Saudi links were imaginary?! (I didn't believe they were imaginary—I'm taking the mick 🙂)

i thought they may have been and said so at the time. its even more wild that are real

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:
On 05/08/2023 at 21:59, Delphinho123 said:

Not seen much yet to suggest he’s anything better than what we have 

Are you trolling or being serious? I'm never sure with you.

Yeah I’m not sure either, I’m assuming it’s sarcasm surely?

29 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yeah I’m not sure either, I’m assuming it’s sarcasm surely?

Why would it be sarcasm? He’s yet to show me what he’s about in a Villa shirt. Not been overly impressed in what I’ve seen so far. Not to say he won’t absolutely smash it and become a hero here.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Why would it be sarcasm? He’s yet to show me what he’s about in a Villa shirt. Not been overly impressed in what I’ve seen so far. Not to say he won’t absolutely smash it and become a hero here.

In pre-season friendlies? 

3 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

It’s just being negative for no reason really 

I would disagree. I’m just commenting on one of our players on a football forum. I don’t think he’s been poor, I’ve just not been that impressed either. But it’s really early days and it will take time to settle I’m sure. 

10 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I would disagree. I’m just commenting on one of our players on a football forum. I don’t think he’s been poor, I’ve just not been that impressed either. But it’s really early days and it will take time to settle I’m sure. 

Is it necessary though when you’re aware of the fact it’s early on, he’s joined the squad in the back end of pre season and scored two very nice goals. “Not seen much to suggest he’s better than what we already have” is just pointless negativity. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Is it necessary though when you’re aware of the fact it’s early on, he’s joined the squad in the back end of pre season and scored two very nice goals. “Not seen much to suggest he’s better than what we already have” is just pointless negativity. 

Like I say, I’m just commenting one what I’ve seen. It’s a football forum and I’m passing opinion on a player. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Got to agree with this, sorry @Delphinho123. You entertain usually, but think you went a bit early on your negativity here.

Is it because he's a record signing? Does this mean you'll start liking Buendia now he's not got that label?😜

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Got to agree with this, sorry @Delphinho123. You entertain usually, but think you went a bit early on your negativity here.

Is it because he's a record signing? Does this mean you'll start liking Buendia now he's not got that label?😜

Buendia > Diaby…

Nah, maybe I did. Hopefully he’s ace. 

57 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

I saw a classic quote from Chris Sutton about choosing Diaby for FPL and his actual season etc.

You can tell pundits do detailed analysis on us.

“If you score all of your goals in pre-season then by the time your season starts you’ve dried up. Diaby to dry up."

Yes, the 2 goals he scored in a late preseason will see that he flops the whole season 😂

You can't make this shit up.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I saw a classic quote from Chris Sutton about choosing Diaby for FPL and his actual season etc.

You can tell pundits do detailed analysis on us.

“If you score all of your goals in pre-season then by the time your season starts you’ve dried up. Diaby to dry up."

Yes, the 2 goals he scored in a late preseason will see that he flops the whole season 😂

You can't make this shit up.

You could see that emery was distraught when our players scored in preseason - thoughts of players using up all their apparently pre allocated goals just too much to take 

• Haha 2

Â