Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Ward-Prowse (for Cole Palmer) and Burn (for Tsimikas) are the next two changes possibly

I'm mulling 2 routes at the moment.

Turning Mbeumo (che WES liv ARS) into Mitoma (FUL eve SHE not)

or

Turning Maddison & Mbeumo into Saka (SHE new BUR bre WOL lut) and either Gordon or Palmer.

I'm currently leaning towards the latter as it's more fun.

It also means I'll own Haaland, Salah, Son, Trippier, Saka & Watkins #homerdrool

7 hours ago, BOF said:

I'm mulling 2 routes at the moment.

Turning Mbeumo (che WES liv ARS) into Mitoma (FUL eve SHE not)

or

Turning Maddison & Mbeumo into Saka (SHE new BUR bre WOL lut) and either Gordon or Palmer.

I'm currently leaning towards the latter as it's more fun.

It also means I'll own Haaland, Salah, Son, Trippier, Saka & Watkins #homerdrool

Last season, Mbuemo scored against MAN LIV che WHU tot (x2)

10 hours ago, Rob182 said:

96 for me this week, Udogie coming off was annoying as I would have broke 100!

Upto 15k overall, not that rank means much at this stage of the season

Also would have broke 100 with an Udogie clean sheet...I'm at 5k, my highest ever position, and damn will I milk it 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Collected 81 points this week, ange taking off udogie 6 mins before the 60 mins broke me tbh :( with regards to villa last week it was perfect as I had Watkins and diaby, diaby had Another poor scoring week but Watkins did well and Bowen got his goal but hammers still lost so got plenty of points. Made my transfer as soon as the game updated last week so got digne out for cash.

Team = Areola/Leno

Udogie Cash Trippier Romero Andersen

Saka Bowen Maddison Diaby JWP

Watkins Haaland Alvarez

benched JWP, Leno, Andersen and digne this week. The transfer I made last time was digne for cash and now when the game updates tommorow I’m switching romero out for Tsimikas. This frees up some cash next week to go from JWP to mitoma. At the stroke of a pen I will then have coverage of Liverpool and Brighton games and lose a double player from spurs and West Ham. Currently 0.2 ITB

Edited by Villatillidie95

Decided I’m going to transfer udogie out for tsimikas instead of romero. Romero has done decent and is a bit of a bonus point magnet. Plus but him and Andersen get the odd set piece goal and are more defensive than the 3 attacking defenders I have, cash Tsimikas and trippier. So a nice mixture there. Only got 2 players playing tonight and 2 tommorow so I’m going to be really eager for the villa, West Ham and Man City games which is where my points will hopefully come from

4 hours ago, BOF said:

Went Mbumbum and Maddison to Bowen & Mitoma. People are sleeping on Brighton after their 3 difficult fixtures.

Mitoma for me next week. Got Saka in for Maddison this week

I took a -4 as I had serious Watkins FOMO, and gambled on Udogie playing. Not a good start as I’m now playing with 10 men this weekend! 😂

Mbeumo, Maddison, Archer OUT

Mitoma, Adingra, Watkins IN

Sitting on 10 points after ydays game, maddison assist (for the own goal) and minutes played puts him on 6 and then romero got 2 for minutes played plus 2 bonus points. Annoying thing was Pedro porro epicly failed to track the trajectory of the ball and clear it before it fell to ayew who buried it, ruining my clean sheet points :( 

got saka and trippier to play today so hoping for hauls in both games before the bulk of my team plays tommorow 

Edited by Villatillidie95

21 hours ago, BOF said:

Went Mbumbum and Maddison to Bowen & Mitoma. People are sleeping on Brighton after their 3 difficult fixtures.

Keeping an eye on the March replacement situation this weekend (potential Ward-Prowse replacement)

Â