The Not Villa Summer Transfer Window 2023

His Name Is Death

4 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Man Utd wanting £50mill for Maguire 😂😂😂😂😂

Do they think that all other teams scouts have no eyes or something? 

I'm not sure even one of the Saudi teams would piss that much to get him. 

Maybe they think Southgate has a new job

Bournemouth have bought Romain Favire from Lyon for £15 mill and then loaned him back to Lorient. 

Bournemouth owned by Bill Foley who also owns a stake in Lorient. 

Favire is 24 not sure this is a development loan maybe they think Lorient could get champions league through prem funding? 

Hard to see what there upto. 

1 minute ago, KAZZAM said:

Bournemouth have bought Romain Favire from Lyon for £15 mill and then loaned him back to Lorient. 

Favire is 24 not sure this is a development loan maybe they think Lorient could get champions league through prem funding? 

Maybe he's just doing Lorient a favire?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Looks like whoever Faivre is, was on loan at Lorient for the second half of the season.  Maybe Bournemouth saw him there, thought he looked good and were happy for him to develop there for a full season?  (Plus obviously it's good for the second club)

16 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Man Utd wanting £50mill for Maguire 😂😂😂😂😂

Do they think that all other teams scouts have no eyes or something? 

I'm not sure even one of the Saudi teams would piss that much to get him. 

It’s like these people that try and sell their sofa on facebook for 2 grand because they paid 2 and a half grand for it.

It doesn’t work like that. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s like these people that try and sell their sofa on facebook for 2 grand because they paid 2 and a half grand for it.

It doesn’t work like that. 

What they should have done is put Maguire for sale for £100, but the buyer has to bring the cash to Old Trafford or they send the money first by bank transfer and they will put Maguire in a courier.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

What they should have done is put Maguire for sale for £100, but the buyer has to bring the cash to Old Trafford or they send the money first by bank transfer and they will put Maguire in a courier.

Buyer: Is Maguire still available?

MU: Yes, he is

….. silence

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, sne said:

€30m rising to €56m. 18 y.o and won't join until summer 2024. Handy little sum for a club who have no money.

That Alemany magic as usual. Probably a 250k a week 8 year contract

Shrewd negotiator we were told on here when you had a negative opinion on him

21 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

I will not be happy I'd bournemouth sign alex Scott. The guy is class. Surely he would get game time for us? 

Reckon he's playing it smart and going to a club where he'll be a guaranteed starter & eventual standout. Bournemouth would be a very good fit for him in that sense, while our midfield is probably too competitive for that.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

I will not be happy I'd bournemouth sign alex Scott. The guy is class. Surely he would get game time for us? 

Played centre midfield for Bristol City last season. He is probably way off our level for his own development as would be 4th/5th choice here